Controll and Command undead need to be improved ! you have to cast 10-13 Spells to kill 1 NPC !

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
It is annoying to play with Zombies and i only used 2 of them.

1.-The cast time of controll and comand undead should be decreased. Maybe a bit longer then a spurt but not 3-4 seconds or how long it take currently ! It take ages if you have to cast controll undead on multiple zombies !

2.- the fast walk will ends way too fast.
After that 30 seconds, the zombies sneak after you, so you have to cast controll undead on each zombie again...

3.- After you casted command undead on a PVE Mob you have to cast CONTROLL UNDEAD AGAIN on every of your Zombies ! Why the zombies cant automatily swap back into follow (controll udnead mode) after the taged died ? Or make it at least so, that you cast command undead on 1 Zombie which make all of your summoned Zombies follow you !

4.- The range of command undead need to be greatly increased ! Some mobs hit you from further range then yoiur command undead spell !

It is impossible to play with Zombies. It is no fun in PVE and useless in PVP, because you cant use any other spells.
You're just busy casting control and command undead all the time, and even if you had infinite mana, you couldn't burn your mana for other spells because you don't have time for that.

With 3 Zombies you have to cast 10-13 Spells to kill 1 NPC, depending how far away your target is !
3 * times Rise Udnead
3 * times controll undead
(3*controll undead again, if the Target is a bit too far away and Zombies stop following you with decent speed) Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“
1 time command undead (so that your zombies attack the NPC)
3* controll undead, so that the Zombies follow you again

WTF !

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
control undead needs to be longer, by the time you get everything set up and kill the first mob your mobs are running out of their uptime.
Just make the control undead spell last longer like 3 times as long and it would be viable to farm with.

As a mage I can farm with only ecu but it takes a half a mana bar to kill a risar and by the send risar Im out of mana and cant defend my self. Similar to using walkers, you are low mana and cant fight in PvP because you need to use mana to PvE. At least with a longer time limit you can space your self out and regain mana before farming and manage mana better.

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
The problem is the same as with many other design elements, the devs don't care at all if some mechanic is enjoyable to use, as long as they can say it's not OP and they feel it is somewhat realistic I guess. The point of games is to have a good time, the design should favour this a loot more.

Reactions: Teknique

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
You do know that you can cast command undead on yourself to make them follow again right?
But i completely agree with you, Zombies are just a chore to use and not really fun becasue of a thousand casts you need to make. And their duration is way to short. They can be pretty strong if you get 3 or more on your target. But to get all the casts right and the timing is very unlikely.
On top of that you do not get any clades for the dmg of your zombies:) if they didnt fix in the last weeks.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
agree, i made a sheevra hybrid with necro to use zombies.. but it is too annoying to cast 10+ spells in a real fight

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
You do know that you can cast command undead on yourself to make them follow again right?
But i completely agree with you, Zombies are just a chore to use and not really fun becasue of a thousand casts you need to make. And their duration is way to short. They can be pretty strong if you get 3 or more on your target. But to get all the casts right and the timing is very unlikely.
On top of that you do not get any clades for the dmg of your zombies:) if they didnt fix in the last weeks.

i did not know !

Anyways it should be possible to cast a spell and that you can press target self or last spell during the charge animation of the spell. Otherwise you have to cast the spell, press cancel spell and then last spell/target self, if youw ant to cast the spell on yourself. This is unnecessary complicated.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If you take a huge step back (lol, indulge me,) you kind of realize that SV should not have added a lot of the content that they did. They added TC and it was the most hyped feature, had people talking about it for months before hand. It becomes massively IMBA and ruins the game. Pretty much everything done after TC was introduced was a fucking joke and I'm sorry if you don't believe me. Yea some shit when down but there was LOTS OF OGH U FEEL ME.

It's really sad because as I said I am a necromancer main. A necro should be able to be a viable hybrid, like self AoE or something, poisons. You have to make something more dynamic. As a magic school it sucks, all magic schools suck. There never needed to be any more 'magic' than Ecu, and everything they added was massively gated. Necromancy is content and almost a class. It should have been properly fleshed not a joke school with TUPAKS n shit. I think it's cool that people want to craft the leetest pet, and that can be a part, but it should be way more than that. As you could be a thief, I thought they were gonna let you be a necromancer. They fucked up.

Reactions: Doom and Gloom

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I never got why necro zombies need all these dumb mechanics. Just make it act like a pet. Kinda like the necro summons... The pet system is stupid but functional. No reason to re invent the wheel wit ha shittier control system.