Content at Official Launch (25th)

humpacactus

Jan 19, 2022
Hey All,

Just curious but I keep hearing rumors (I guess I'll call them that for now) that a lot of content is actually planned to be released on the 25th. Is that accurate based on Henrik's streams or is there official posting about this somewhere? Thanks!

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Well, one can hope a lot of the stuff that is supposed to be secret wasn't pushed already so we got some stuff to find out.

Some things' locations could be changed, some of the more advanced materials could be seeing an introduction as well. Tapii and Stonewood would be welcome additions, although the use for stonewood is pretty slim now with the narrowing of what sort of material can be used where and for what.(cant make meme wood plate armor anymore. Sad face.) Tapii for bows, spears and daggers would be nice to see. I'd hate to have to wait until re-release of sarducaa for these to make an appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
i suggest everyone to manage the hype.
it will be less what your imagination wants.
'lots of content' is vague.
Lots of it will be duplicates of what we have now, not new content.
we'll have the greater kimiru, the thorax & tagmatons, maybe the new killer mobs in jungle & such.
we may have fletchery, combining, fire camps.
we may have chests & key in dungeons.
we'll have the new armor.
we'll have more fishes.
probably more workbench & furnitures.
i don't think there will be much more.
It might be like 3 betas patches in 1 : which is good already ... but some people expect way more (by misunderstanding henrik).
@ogmithis no, dungeons won't go from 'walk in a park' to 'good luck', as in sewers's difficulty going up the roof : instead there will be 'walk in the park' dungeons and 'good luck' dungeons.
sewers will stay a beginner's dungeon.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
Well, one can hope a lot of the stuff that is supposed to be secret wasn't pushed already so we got some stuff to find out.
Some things' locations could be changed, some of the more advanced materials could be seeing an introduction as well. Tapii and Stonewood would be welcome additions, although the use for stonewood is pretty slim now with the narrowing of what sort of material can be used where and for what.(cant make meme wood plate armor anymore. Sad face.) Tapii for bows, spears and daggers would be nice to see. I'd hate to have to wait until re-release of sarducaa for these to make an appearance.
wood's value will probably skyrocket when ship will come in.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm sure they got something, but I wouldn't get too excited. haha.

as Jack said, the best surprise could be keeping the game online. Hopefully they separate HAVEN from Myrland in terms of crashes because I think Haven is gonna blow up but Myrland is gonna be pretty popless. I rolled a fighter and tried to spawn in Duli, but it spawned me in MK (rekt lol), so I decided to hoof it. Not a lot going on in the world. However, if you look at steam charts, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. And if that thing about private accts not being counted is true you can add at least ONE to that.

Beejus

Jan 18, 2022
I rolled a fighter and tried to spawn in Duli, but it spawned me in MK (rekt lol), so I decided to hoof it.
Same thing happened to me. I hope this is fixed for release. I might spend extra time leveling my crafting in Haven because of this.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Same thing happened to me. I hope this is fixed for release. I might spend extra time leveling my crafting in Haven because of this.

yea i put in a bug report, but I wasn't mad. I def know it is something that needs to be fixed (hence the report,) but yea I wasn't hoping for any help haha. I would also submit a report. DEF NEEDS TO BE FIXED. What an awful bug to start out with. People spawning in a city without any of their mats, maybe not knowing where they are on the map. RIP.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
What's going to be funny is when half of the secret stuff they didn't let us test before hand, is broken and buggy because we didnt get to test it beforehand.. I wonder if when the game is out, if there will be a test server, or if the main game will just get to experience the hell that is updates in indie mnmo's.

Tifached

Oct 8, 2021
I want to say they talked about implementing a test server post launch, and having a more in depth QC process.