Compass: Arma got me acting unwise

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
I've played so many games with a number system coupled with the compass in other games. Arma, Squad & Holdfast as examples. Could we get an option for compass that has numbers? It's difficult for me to call out East, rather than 80 - East and would make call outs more precise.

It does not need to change the base compass but just an option that allows me to not struggle with callouts.

This would also allow players to coordinate a bit more precisely or give directions with a bit more certainty. I would not mind this being an item in game you need to get or unlock for cartographer in the future.

Reactions: Tzone

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I've played so many games with a number system coupled with the compass in other games. Arma, Squad & Holdfast as examples. Could we get an option for compass that has numbers? It's difficult for me to call out East, rather than 80 - East and would make call outs more precise.

It does not need to change the base compass but just an option that allows me to not struggle with callouts.

This would also allow players to coordinate a bit more precisely or give directions with a bit more certainty. I would not mind this being an item in game you need to get or unlock for cartographer in the future.

Not all compasses had degree marks on them. Let alone mil marks.

You can still degree call outs just know the cardinal directions are 0, 90, 180, 270. And you can figure the degrees based on that.

• Love
Reactions: Najwalaylah