Combine feature from MO1

Peaceleaf

May 10, 2021
So in many alchemy/cooking recipes the combine function is crucial for making "special" potions or foods/drinks. Since most of the systems like cooking or alchemy is ported from MO1 I can only presume we are unable to create anything that would originaly need the combine feature to work.

What do you think?

Reactions: Xunila

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Agree, the combining function is missing e.g. for purify potions and also for crafting a camp fire from wood and stone. I hope to get the player crafted camp fire together with the new log out system.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Any recent cooking changes? I dragged so raw meat over to cook {not at a station} & the meat isn't accepted.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You can "cook" meat without a heat source to get a "Raw" food.

Golgotha

Jul 18, 2020
Raw prep, or cooking without a tool, is beneficial to the HSM for most items consumed. You prep the food just like normal by right clicking the cooking icon in your skill screen, or left click from your hotbar, except you have no need for a heat source in front of you. You do not put any tool in the tool box for raw prep. Fermentation Jar does not require heat to use, either.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hmmm, maybe me cooking not by 1 so much before was a bug???
So how do we cook when no heat source is around?
You can, for example, make cold soup dishes by bringing up the cooking UI, drag and drop a plant (basileus, for example) and water in the ingredients section. No need for heat source or cooking tool.