Combat pets need removed or mega reworked

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
A 0 skill player can crutch on 3+ combat pets behind him on a mount and insta nuke through full steel. Theres no counter play, and theres no skill involved on the side of the pet player.

Normal pets should have the same limitation as necor Risen pets.
1 Horse, 1 combat pet

It's a full loot pvp game. It should be entirely skill based. Pet use does not require ANY form of skill. 1 button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Locke

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I wonder if you can enlighten me which 3+ combat pets in addition to a horse are able to insta nuke full steel?

If you got a level 1 horse you will be able to fit in 3 level 45 wolves. Might be deadly for a mage, but should hardly do a scratch on steel.

Last edited:

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
I wonder if you can enlighten me which 3+ combat pets in addition to a horse are able to insta nuke full steel?

If you got a level 1 horse you will be able to fit in 3 level 45 wolves. Might be deadly for a mage, but should hardly do a scratch on steel.
Same person has done it twice now. First was a horse + 2 terror birds, second time was a horse + 3 dire wolves.

Both times hed shoot my horse, id shoot his, bla bla, but right as mine would go into mercy his pets would literally kill me before I hit the ground off my horse.

Each dire wolve was hitting for 25 damage, and they attack every second or so. So 75 damage a second, 2.5 seconds and I was dead. No counter play without being a thursar with lifesteal clade.

Full steel 65 Defense Armor

So from what you're saying, either he knows something you dont, or hes cheating.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
That dumb shit has been in the game since mid-late MO1. Henrik thinks its cool. And the "balance team" is non-existent.

Its not going anywhere. Thats why 5% of MO1 vets actually play this game. The combat is such a massive downgrade, along with other things.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Same person has done it twice now. First was a horse + 2 terror birds, second time was a horse + 3 dire wolves.

Both times hed shoot my horse, id shoot his, bla bla, but right as mine would go into mercy his pets would literally kill me before I hit the ground off my horse.

Each dire wolve was hitting for 25 damage, and they attack every second or so. So 75 damage a second, 2.5 seconds and I was dead. No counter play without being a thursar with lifesteal clade.

So from what you're saying, either he knows something you dont, or hes cheating.
That sounds indeed op.
I've also been ganked in the past by mounted mages with pet, but I never experienced that much damage.

My level 125 Terror Bird does about 35 damage on mage armor. And it consumes 90+ pet points, so I can't have a horse.

Last edited:

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Pretty sure your opponent was multiboxing. The damage numbers also seem off. 25 through armor with a dire wolf is a lot.

Reactions: Rhias

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
Pretty sure your opponent was multiboxing. The damage numbers also seem off. 25 through armor with a dire wolf is a lot.
I don't know what he's doing but its been twice now the same person. I've never ecountered ANY other play with as many pets behind them on a horse, and doing as much damage. So i'm becoming a bit suspicious of foul play, especially based on others' experiences in this thread.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022

You should GM report and screen record it. This literally is physically impossible.

I am doing the math here and his horse would have to be level 0 with 3 level 70 dire wolves. The wolves would do basically 5 damage a hit to steel and his horse with steel armor would take 1-2 arrows to mercy.

With a level 0 horse he can hold two level 19 young terror birds which also do less than 10 dmg a hit. The guy would be the most squish tamer ever thats super easy to kill.

In both Scenarios you should be able to kill him easily with incisium armor and a decent level horse plus mounted archery.

Dire wolves at 125 dont do that much damage to steel and you can run 2x dires with a level 30 horse. Or a higher level horse with level 100 dires. I do this on my main and they get smacked hard by steel weapons and die instantly. On steel armor they hit for like 8-12 dmg.

What Rahz said may also be true. if he has a tamer on the back of the horse he is definitely multi boxing accounts or its a different player running duo on the back with two 125 wolves and one player with a level 90ish terror bird. If this is the case, you simply can still mercy the horse as it has to be low level to hold two wolves or a high level bird.

Do a screen recording and review before you start jumping to conclusions about all pets.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022

With herding its level 1 horse with three level 70 dires. Even then its gonna be easy as hell to kill the guy.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Yea it sounds like you gor ganked by KrankOne ove by Vadda( or copycat). He does the multiboxing thing where he has a second tamer with a pet riding shotgun.with his main rider he kills your horse and then uses both characters to send pets on you as soon as you are dismounted. Its the only way to have that many high level pets and a horse that can tank any shots.

Feankly its absolutely retarded that the game allows for this playstyle. You arent allowed to use weapons or magic when you ride shotgun….but you can command a pet? Completely moronic mechanic. Just one other of SV incompetent oversights.

Reactions: Rahz

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
I do appreciate all the knowledge though. Means the player is 100% cheating. Sad as they've created themselves a guild and i've noticed people actually joining it in the past month or so, all pet based players. I expect them to be passing around whatever hes using like candy.

Reactions: Rahz

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
It's getting kinda ridiculous in this game to be honest. Some people are literally unkillable because of a potion exploit (1 PU for a huge HoT) . For the pets Im 100% sure its some kind of cheat. becasue i now experienced it myself. The person was alone, had too many pets and those pets did much more dmg then they should. Fought a lot of pets, am a pet user myself, I know what dmg they should be doing.

Reactions: Jackdstripper

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
It's getting kinda ridiculous in this game to be honest. Some people are literally unkillable because of a potion exploit (1 PU for a huge HoT) . For the pets Im 100% sure its some kind of cheat. becasue i now experienced it myself. The person was alone, had too many pets and those pets did much more dmg then they should. Fought a lot of pets, am a pet user myself, I know what dmg they should be doing.
You should DM me the player/guilds name. Curious if its the same one.