cloud gaming & MO2

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
Long story short: more or less 1 year ago i thought: "i might buy an high end pc gaming". covid, bitcoin, lack of silicon for microchips, now the cargo ship that is blocking the suez canal for the next weeks (yes thats what the pundits said it could happen), zombie apocalipse, ww3.

For this reason and many others cloud gaming is a solid alternative to infinite waist of money for a gaming rig. especially nowadays, in which the price of a single 3090 ti is equal to the cost of a fancy star trek style pc of 2 years ago. things are going crazy. Moreover the technology is already mature and stable. if you meet the main request ( connection equal or more of 50mb download) you gonna enjoy it. the title is about cloud gaming in general but i speak and think of Ge Force Now mainly. it's the one that work better by far.

Does MO2 has plans to be a fully supported game by Ge Force Now? has the devs any idea about that?

Sanguine

Mar 22, 2021
Dev said they’ve start the process for GeForce Now. Someone mention it in discord and Henrik confirmed. I made a thread the other day and it was deleted for advertising and then I remade it and it was moved to off topic for some reason even though it’s literally a general game discussion.
I’ve been looking at cloud gaming myself. As I mention in the other thread I’ll be giving Shadow tech a try.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
Just boost (which I think is a little under a GTX 1080, though CPU is a little weak and it has a relatively slow HDD). I have a more capable gaming PC now (was able to grab a 3080), so only use it in a pinch, I've had it for maybe a year or two. It is almost surely the best "Cloud gaming full pc" setup out there, streaming codec is great, has apps everywhere etc (great for gaming on the ipad, and even supports the keyboard and trackpad natively like a little laptop).

I've ocassionally considered just like buying a super thin and light productivity laptop and using Shadow on my Ultrawide monitor (yes it supports 120hz Ultrawide) and using that for my gaming PC, but they've been so slow about releasing the upgrades in the US and things like 4:4:4 colors it'd never compete 1:1 to with a fully pro gaming PC. But as a (relatively) cheap cloud gaming upgrade for someone who doesn't have a beast gaming PC, very viable.

Reactions: Sanguine