Clipping through a railing and through the ground at Haven

tntdogs

Mar 8, 2021
Exiting Haven through the west gate following the path you reach a bridge, I start from this bridge making my way back to Haven while auto-running hitting several railings that act strange. Causing you to clip through them.

While autorunning into a railing I first manage to clip through the first one, never stopping the autorun so I keep moving.
The next railing I hit while autorunning I clip through, but with this one end up below the ground eventually dying.

The video is 1.5x speed, I did not change direction, just autoran into the railing, and eventually you end up kinda clipping through them. What I think might cause this is that if there is a higher slope or something on the other side of the previous location after clipping I think you fall down into the ground.
Did not recreate it.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Exiting Haven through the west gate following the path you reach a bridge, I start from this bridge making my way back to Haven while auto-running hitting several railings that act strange. Causing you to clip through them.

While autorunning into a railing I first manage to clip through the first one, never stopping the autorun so I keep moving.
The next railing I hit while autorunning I clip through, but with this one end up below the ground eventually dying.

The video is 1.5x speed, I did not change direction, just autoran into the railing, and eventually you end up kinda clipping through them. What I think might cause this is that if there is a higher slope or something on the other side of the previous location after clipping I think you fall down into the ground.
Did not recreate it.
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the meshes are looked at.