Clade Gifts

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Did somebody already make a list for all Clade Gifts for the different races? There are very interesting names of the gifts like Nightvision e.g. for Alvarin. We don't know what exactly this means in the game and probably more important will be the max strength & const & dex of a race. But I hope to get all needed information about the different races to chose the right one for my play style at release day.

Alvarin: Stoneshaper, Plantshaper, Stoneinfo, Woodinfo, Aura, Speed, Agebonus, Nightvision, BowStrReq, SpellReagent, AlchemyReagent, Swimming, FallDamage

Rhias

May 28, 2020
2 idiots, one thought. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vakirauta

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
2 idiots, one thought. :p

Two German idiots creating threads in the forum with same title and more or less same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Vakirauta

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Did somebody already make a list for all Clade Gifts for the different races? There are very interesting names of the gifts like Nightvision e.g. for Alvarin. We don't know what exactly this means in the game and probably more important will be the max strength & const & dex of a race. But I hope to get all needed information about the different races to chose the right one for my play style at release day.

Alvarin: Stoneshaper, Plantshaper, Stoneinfo, Woodinfo, Aura, Speed, Agebonus, Nightvision, BowStrReq, SpellReagent, AlchemyReagent, Swimming, FallDamage
Can you explain what Is or supposed to be clade gifts and how it works? Thank you

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Moderators, please merge both threads! See for @Rhias full list of the clade gifts: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/clade-gifts.816/#post-9736

You can already read the full description of clade gifts in Human race. Gifts like "+1 strength" are easy to understand, but what exactly we get with night vision or wood info or spell reagent is unknown yet.

You will be able to chose 20 items in the clade gift dialog and three different trees. The three trees are starting in the center and each tree has three more items in the second circle and then two for each item in the last circle. Makes 30 items in total and 20 of them available.

CladeGifts.png

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Can you explain what Is or supposed to be clade gifts and how it works? Thank you
wDAQHl3.png

It's basically a race dependen skill tree, that unlocks attribute buffs, skill buffs, or special skills/abilities.
You got currently 20 points you can spend on this tree.
SV's aim is to make races not only different in their attributes but also some special bonuses which value can't be simply calculated in a spread sheet like stats.

Edit: damn it, again... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Amelia