Chests in Haven after the patch

burivuh

Feb 26, 2022
Developers, please clarify your position on chests in Haven.
Error, will you fix it soon?
It was meant to be, do players get richer from chests, gaining as many as 3 blanks to take out into the world?
There are keys in Haven, but should we look better?

Pox

Apr 16, 2022
I have 3 friends I got to start playing this week, all are in Haven and can't get chests :(

burivuh

Feb 26, 2022
This is now a regular hourly whine in help chat ingame. Where can I find the Haven chest keys ?
They need to set a time limit on Haven I think.
2 weeks is surely long enough for any player to work things out and move on.
There is no benefit to any main server players or the game in general to people sitting in Haven for months and the constant repetitive help questions in chat.
And why are they bothering you in Haven? If you are so tired of their questions - turn off the help chat. What is happening is very unpleasant. I don't think entering keys is hard. Even better, just answer the developers - there will be keys or chests will be completely removed. Then most of the complaints will disappear.

burivuh

Feb 26, 2022
2 weeks is surely long enough for any player to work things out and move on.
Players test new builds, professions - it's hard to do in the main world. There are not many players who are exclusively interested in pvp. Therefore, most develop in Haven to the maximum.
In general, pve should be developed as quickly as possible - as it becomes very boring (

burivuh

Feb 26, 2022
Exactly it is being abused by players who already have mains in Myrland and also to exploit and make money off things such as noob swords and capes.
Time limit would surely help to eliminate these problems without affecting any genuine newcomers to the game.
What kind of abuse? Without the use of bugs and errors, this is a penny income that does not affect anything. But on the bugs in the main world, many literally got rich. But that's the problem with all games. It's bad when the fight against this creates a bunch of additional difficulties for ordinary players.

burivuh

Feb 26, 2022
Developers, finally give an answer on the chests in Haven. It seemed to me that this game has a very high feedback from the developers, but in reality...

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I have not been to haven for some time. But maybe they could give something like the undead generals a chance to drop a key?

If these chest will at sometime be able to be opened with lockpicking in the future then I could understand why they would

not want to make keys too accessible. Both in haven and the main world.

But once again it seems that they may have put the cart in front of the horse.

VitaMortis

Apr 25, 2022
Kazakhstan
I think that Devs need to enter the crafting of keys (made of copper, for example). You will have to spend your time mining ore, but it will be the choice of everyone who wants to open the chest. Today the lack of keys in the presence of chests looks silly.