Chat Banned for Calling Someone a "Virgin"...?

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
It might benefit you to use more creative barbs than targeting sexuality. I think if you show that your response to non-cheating in-game action is something so juvenile, a chat ban is fitting. Just my two copper.
Incel is not a sexuality.. It is "involuntarily celibate".

You don't choose to be an incel, it isn't a sexual identity you idiot LOL. Nor is being a virgin. The word virgin isn't always necessarily specific to sex either, if you look up the exact definition.

It also isn't inherently insulting either, especially in the context i used it, it was a factual statement.

Satre

Sep 6, 2024
Incel is not a sexuality.. It is "involuntarily celibate".

You don't choose to be an incel, it isn't a sexual identity you idiot LOL. Nor is being a virgin. The word virgin isn't always necessarily specific to sex either, if you look up the exact definition.

It also isn't inherently insulting either, especially in the context i used it, it was a factual statement.
I’m not super inclined to take in anything you’re saying because of the ad hominem, but your manner of communicating makes me feel even more confident that a chat ban was the right choice.

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
I’m not super inclined to take in anything you’re saying because of the ad hominem, but your manner of communicating makes me feel even more confident that a chat ban was the right choice.
People who desire such harsh chat bans spoil the fun with their weakness.

You're inflicting your softness on everyone else; you're simply a burden and a fun stopper. I think what i find most sickening of all, is that you try to do it with some moral highground; as if your weakness is justified, and that you're justified in burdening us all with it.

No. It is annoying, and we don't want it. Go play a baby game if that is what you want.

Last edited: