Changes to Broker

BigRed

Mar 31, 2021
Also a lot more rows could be fitted per page if we could toggle the icons on and off. Icons are only really useful for some categories like weapons. There’s probably other wasted pixels that can be squeezed, I’ll have a closer look today. Every pixel counts. Again I need to test but maybe some option to change window size. I get that it’s difficult to paginate into dynamically sized windows, but a couple fixed sizes for different screen resolutions should be easy.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Increasing the item limit without improving the search and sort functions is just going to make it impossible to find anything.
I mean yes, and cleaning dog crap off your shoe is tedious and messy if you dont have a water hose. That doesn't mean you keep walking around with crap on your shoe complaining about how bad things smell. You fix all of the issues.

Reactions: Speznat

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I was hoping for an eve online or sandbox style auction house. I guess it is better than nothing. Crafting, Trading, and PvE in MO2 needs some love. I wish the process of crafting gear would get redesigned.
Didn't we just get the big crafting rework patch? 😋