CC / JC Situation

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
These places need a stable and more crafting / extraction devices. No questions about that. The world is 6x, but cities are basically the same.

yea I already said this. They do need to fix priest cool down tho. Make the priests red again and make it like 5-10 min or more res timer starting the second time you use the priest in a row. So, you start the timer when you try to res. Otherwise it's just gonna be grief city. I'd like a broker too, tbh. Def need horse crafting station.

Jc especially needs love because there's already a bunch of red stuff up north.

Reactions: Kelzyr

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Remove the priest completely in jc and cc or make it a red priest. This thing making blues being able to permanently respawn there is a very weird balance decision.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Remove the priest completely in jc and cc or make it a red priest. This thing making blues being able to permanently respawn there is a very weird balance decision.

it is, and it highlights the fact that priests need a res cooldown. I didn't really understand it until it became a blue priest. That is overly favorable for blues for sure cuz afaik you can keep ressing while someone is still grey and keep going in on them, where-as a red person is pushed into the wilderness. I think those places need priests, but no priest should be just a superspawn. There needs to be some limit to it and that will help people who are mad about being camped, too, kill two birds.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Haha no. How about instead remove the blue priest and let NOBODY spawn there. Lawless towns being blue only is the most hamfisted change I've ever seen SV make.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
CC and JC should be red towns like kran. Red priest, equerry, extraction devices.

Reactions: Ichorous

Apocalypse

Dec 18, 2021
JC def needs a stable even if it cost 1g to stable a horse. Also needs magic vendor or the ability to place vendors outside of homes like UO has