Can't log in < Loading Player Data >

Lanista

Jul 21, 2021
So, I was at the priest and couldn't resurrect. The circle went round and completed, but nothing happened. I decide to log out and log back in to see if that fixed the issue.

Now when I log into the account, I can select my character and "Enter Nave"

"Loading Map" goes ok
"Loading Player Data" just sits there (I let it sit there for 2 hours at one point) and the game never loads.

What I have tried....
Logging onto another account and loading that character. That worked no problems.
Trying to log onto the character in question from another computer. Same result, hangs at "Loading Player Data"

Loading Player Data.PNG

This makes me think it is a server issue. Anyone ever experienced this?

No idea where to go for support for this, the discord seems empty.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I have had this happen a couple times after getting logged out/crashed.

Not sure exactly what happened but it always worked itself out after some time.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

ilis86

Jan 30, 2022
the same problem, it was advised to delete the folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames - it did not help

Lanista

Jul 21, 2021
the same problem, it was advised to delete the folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames - it did not help

I had to wait for a complete server reboot last time. Took 4 days. GM Discord recommended I delete the character and re-roll. Hopefully they push a patch tomorrow and that will fix it. If not, I don't know what to do.

Reactions: ilis86

ilis86

Jan 30, 2022
I had to wait for a complete server reboot last time. Took 4 days. GM Discord recommended I delete the character and re-roll. Hopefully they push a patch tomorrow and that will fix it. If not, I don't know what to do.
thx for info dude

ilis86

Jan 30, 2022
WTF!?.. yesterday after 4 days I was able to enter and in the morning the same thing again!