Cant even login

Xill420

May 4, 2021
3 days after launch and I havnt even been able to get past login to even think about making a character. So whats different between now and a week ago when I could actually play? Kind of fucked if you ask me. I buy a game early access and dont get to participate in the launch.. How do I go about getting a refund again?

Reactions: Brewer

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
3 days after launch and I havnt even been able to get past login to even think about making a character. So whats different between now and a week ago when I could actually play? Kind of fucked if you ask me. I buy a game early access and dont get to participate in the launch.. How do I go about getting a refund again?

I dunno, but I fully support your right to get a refund and I believe SV should even refund your 40 dollars of beta money, even if you played beta considerably. Good luck. Call me if you need a Lawyer.

Just joking at the last part :)

melhron

Jan 28, 2022
The new patch is worse than the previous one. Before i wasn't able to play because i was stucked in "server queue".
Now after the patch, i'm stucked in "logging in", i'm even no more able to join queue.
Theses patchs look like more and more a (bad) joke.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
The queue doesn't seem to be real. The same people getting through it can log out and try again 30 minutes later and get in in a few minutes while the people who queued originally at the same time are still stuck in the queue. People in the discord are upset that there is no timer, but there is no timer because it's not really a queue - some people are getting in and others can't based on some weird, unknown predetermined criterion.

Reactions: Hagz

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
I never noticed the queue. Perhaps it has something to do with me logging in very quickly after release the first time.

Harponius

Jan 29, 2022
I just got a refund. luckily/unluckily I only got to play for 14 hours before The Devs decided to never let me play again so I was still able to refund on steam. I liked the game a lot and will try and come back if I can actually play the game I paid for...

Reactions: Starz

Galahorn

Mar 25, 2021
Well, I was able to log in very fast the first day but sadly decided to move to Myrland after couple hours of play. Since then, I was enable to log in. The queue is not a real one. It really seems to be a login bug more than a server capacity problem. I won't try to login until players confirm that the bug is sorted since it's a waste of my time. Trying the same thing and expecting a different result is not an option for me and got plenty of nice other games in the meanwhile.

I just hope they will sort the bug out soon before it truly affects the patience of players. I was lucky enough to play the beta so I know the game is worth it, especially that the experience will continue to grow in the future! It is sad that this game is hindered by a login bug,,, Isn't the first fail launch for a MMO and won't be the last! They should probably wipe when they figure it out to remove all exploits that occured during the last 3-4 days. Whatever happens, I will be there when the bug is fixed! In the meanwhile, no reason to salt on the developpers. Must be stressfull for them and I am sure they are working many extra hours everyday trying to fix this for their community of players. Even better, the free month of play hasn't started yet so it's no big deal. Cheers