Can we please add Duels in Haven?

Genesis

May 28, 2020
If we cant get on the mainland at least add duels on haven. like the /duel from MO1

or add a Haven Queue where we can fight each other while waiting on Queue. at least we can play the game while waiting.

Last edited:

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
Excellent idea, there needs to be a PVP outlet in Haven, too much pent up frustration that needs to be vented. If there were PVP havens, people could put up with not being able to go to Myr for much longer.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
ye like I said make some open pvp havens. Nothing to lose. Or we could add a few more roaming bandits. I was thinking one or the other.

Twistedendz

Jan 26, 2022
at this point they need to add a Ton of shit in haven and give everyone the choice to return for now until this is fixed.. and it's not about to be anytime soon. most pvp games die within a year lag is a pvp game worst enemy and it's not an easy battleground ;)

Reactions: Psyop

lg123

Jan 25, 2022
What if... they just copy pasted myrland into haven? Check mate queue system!

I'll take my check now SV.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Haven in MO1 had a grey area where everyone could pvp with full loot, they should do something similar. Its obvious by know that SV doesnt have the technical capabilities to fix the servers, we are just gonna have to wait for everyone to quit.

Reactions: Psyop

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
In desperate need of PVP, I decided to leave Heaven and got greeted with a 3.5k queue. It has been around 30 minutes and I've made a progress of 100. By morning I should be able to get in.

Now I need to reroll...