Can we get a shoutout for some fun memories youve made in MO or MO2 despite the instability right now?

Grey Ohm

Mar 25, 2021
Exactly what the title says!
I know there's a lot of frustration right now as we put the server through the ringer - but I know I have seen heard and read about a lot of great memories being made and new friends being found in MO2!

Can we take a minute from the login screen to acknowledge what we have enjoyed so far for a minute?
Lets show the team some love for a little bit and revel in each other humorous tales while we all collectively pray we can get in for another few more hours of fun

Last edited:

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
When I was a newb just graduated from the tindrem graveyards, I got into a guild called RLC. I had learned pretty well (or so I thought) how to fight.
My guildies told me there was a mysterious guy in mohki that had killed them earlier. Of course I said no problem I'm going to take care of it.
I met a guy named Cortland on the back hill. He wouldn't respond to me so naturally I attacked him. It didn't exactly go as planned. He kicked the shit out of me.
It was a wake up call for sure. Turns out he was one of our veterans on another char. After that, we met on that hill for weeks practicing until I could finally beat him.

It was a simple game for me then lol.

Reactions: Gossimer

BigMoneyBums

Mar 24, 2021
The Twin Cities
I came in blind.

Died first time into zombies with a good bit of armor I had meticulously farmed mats for an hour or so to be able to afford.

Ran back to Haven as a ghost and was SURE one of the 4 other Randoms at the graveyard would take my gear.

On my way back I get a trade from a guy in full armor hardly able to move he was so overburdened.

In the trade window appears all my armor, weapons, gold, loot, etc.

We kept running for a few hours before we both hopped in discord. Kept playing for a few days and recruit more and more people. Now we have 20-25 people on at any given time and always have something fun to do.

Now him and I have started a guild and moved to the mainland.

We hopped to the mainland early during the test wipe and it has been endless fun chasing horses and trying to come out on top of pvp encounters.

Cant wait for this game to become what it deserves to be and what I think its shaping into!

SpiritGosu

Mar 27, 2021
Completely new to the game, been camping between Graveyard and the resource node area. Slaying Zombies for profit while figuring out every aspect of the game as much as I can.

Once I found out about Crafting, my whole world changed. I needed a new helmet which slowly evolved into needing a better shield, weapon, and other equipment. Then I found out about maxing those Crafting skills in order to create "Impeccable" grade equipment which had me restart the entire process. Now, I feel fully geared and ready to venture fourth into the Dungeon to slay Bandits and whatever evils may lurk!

FlounderHawk

Mar 27, 2021
Hanging out at the Bank in Tendrem when pushing and yelling beings to occur from an Orc and an Over sized Nordic human.

The Human is yelling, "Hit me green boy, lets take this outside!".

The Orc is not wanting to fight, keeping quiet, but the human is screaming at him.

Fight chants break out, and everyone from the bank scrambles to the one door of the bank, no one gets in, no one gets out.

Suddenly a small black naked man named 'FatKunt' casts one fire spell on the screaming nordic, taking his health to a sliver.

With a single blow the Orc took the Humans head clean off. The small naked man was awarded the gear of the screaming human.

All was right in the world that day, we all cheered while the now naked nordic human was unable to get back into the bank to exact revenge.

It was a good day in Tendrem.

• Haha
Reactions: Dominatrixx

Hendrix

Mar 27, 2021
I left Haven, went to Fab, walked around for 60 mins and didn't see anything.....like, nothing. Just empty fields, some trees, and some pigs. I really wanted to like the game and i know it just a stress test, but for me there needs to be more in the world. To walk in one direction for an hour and see nothing, no enemies, no bandits, nothing to fight, just seems weird to me. All i could do was craft, but i didn't really see the point in grinding materials and crafting new weapons and armour when there was nothing out there to kill me.

Strilan

May 28, 2020
Me getting the last laugh in the end, because I was scammed due to my naiveness.

Bananamanpb

Mar 31, 2021
Taming my first pig, naming him Kevin Bacon, and him slowly leveling up to 125 and getting a small cult following as the God Pig Kevin Bacon!!

Gossimer

Oct 7, 2020
When I was a newb just graduated from the tindrem graveyards, I got into a guild called RLC. I had learned pretty well (or so I thought) how to fight.
My guildies told me there was a mysterious guy in mohki that had killed them earlier. Of course I said no problem I'm going to take care of it.
I met a guy named Cortland on the back hill. He wouldn't respond to me so naturally I attacked him. It didn't exactly go as planned. He kicked the shit out of me.
It was a wake up call for sure. Turns out he was one of our veterans on another char. After that, we met on that hill for weeks practicing until I could finally beat him.

It was a simple game for me then lol.
That day was funny as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: BongRips

kafaya1

Mar 25, 2021
I was getting worked by some young razorback they move like back and forth really fast and just hit you out of nowhere. This guy named Gabbo (I believe) was coming by on horseback and saw my predicament and started trying to heal me but that young razorback was working me so I took off running. I couldn't outrun it but Gabbo tried to come save me by healing me but I bit the dust. As I spawned back at Meduli I started going after my corpse and I see Gabbo yell in the help chat asking where I was at and he brought my gear to me at Meduli.

W/ all the griefers in this game that was actually a nice sight when someone was genuinely nice. If you read this Gabbo, thanks again!