Broker Sell/Buy order limitation

Ferndor

Mar 30, 2023
Hello, I was looking forward to refine/extract possibly craft for the player market.

Today I reached the slot limit (20 orders) that I was unaware of until now.

Even with the one glade that increases the number of orders it is too limiting.

Right now if I sell 4 armor sets I hit the market limit. How does this make any sense in a game with such a large number of items and an ingame player market.

Even arguing that the limits are intended to balance something. Anyone can just use discord to circumvent any broker limitations. So it seems that these limits are unecessary or the database is not able to handle larger volumes of orders? Why even become a crafter when I can't sell my shit on the market o_O

Please look at Albion for a successfull sandbox player market.

Ferndor

Mar 30, 2023
I said in my initial post that I know of the glade that increases the number of slots.

My feedback is concerning that any limit on orders is crippling the market.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
In MO1 we had been able to put a bag into the broker with a full armor set. Would be nice to get this feature into MO2 to be able to either sell a full armor set or a bag with 6 or 10 bows/swords/... of the same type.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I said in my initial post that I know of the glade that increases the number of slots.

My feedback is concerning that any limit on orders is crippling the market.

What i miss is the ability to sell ready to go bags.

Armor, Potion, 50 bandages, calamine, water, horsearmor, horsebag, Dile.
I would also love to sale Tupilak ready to go bags. Adamant, all carcass, Tupilak ritual table, ritual candle and so on.

We need to be able to sell bags in house vendors and that the players can open the bag to see what is inside !