Bosses

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44

Please add some type of anti zerg mechanics to boss encounters. Zergs already have massive advantages for everything else in the game, please do not make it easier for them. I've linked a video showcasing the issue.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
bosses are not hard nor challanging, they are just a numbers check. PvE is supposed to be fun, fun equals a challenge of some sort. Not just having the right comp and doing the same repetitive action over and over.

with how skill less bosses, mathematically you have to have certain of each player minimum to win. After that more people just makes it easy.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
trolls are a joke too..they never aggro mages. they can just heal in complete chill

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Unfortunately this has always been an issue with open world bosses, that said I do have an idea that could fix this.

All dungeon bosses are through some threshold/door that closes (in most cases) once engaged with the boss. If they could add a player counter to that threshold so once a certain number (whatever would be fair for the bosses) passed the threshold the door(s) would close and the boss fight would commence.

Reactions: Raknor and Waalan

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
trolls are a joke too..they never aggro mages. they can just heal in complete chill

fake news

that said, cheesing trolls is a thing

All dungeon bosses are through some threshold/door that closes (in most cases) once engaged with the boss. If they could add a player counter to that threshold so once a certain number (whatever would be fair for the bosses) passed the threshold the door(s) would close and the boss fight would commence.

seems fair

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
fake news

that said, cheesing trolls is a thing

seems fair
i do it everyday, they never touch mages. babies can make it..no challenge at all. also 1 ma can kill forest trolls. they really need to nerf MAs for pve

Reactions: Rhias

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
i do it everyday, they never touch mages. babies can make it..no challenge at all. also 1 ma can kill forest trolls. they really need to nerf MAs for pve

I do it too, and I get agro. The problem is not MA, MM do the exact same thing and even better IMO when it comes to trolls.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
I do it too, and I get agro. The problem is not MA, MM do the exact same thing and even better IMO when it comes to trolls.
well, it will aggro to mages sometimes..but 1 arrow hit is enough to call it back to tank..so no big challenge. same as no aggro at all.