Boss Rebalance

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Nitre Queen and Clothos Queen do not drop enough rewards equal to the amount of players necessary for the content, leading to people not wanting to group 10+ people to farm 1 person a single maybe two armor sets.

Sator Vessel is overtuned and has poor drops for the amount of players required.

Minotaur King is overtuned and has poor drops for the amount of players required.

All of these bosses have a long respawn leading to people not wanting to stick around to farm them, if they even want to group to go in the first place.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Recently did the Clothos, have to hard agree. The player who walked out with the most gold (in items) was 71 gold, and that was because he picked everything up that he could.

I get the more important thing is the materials, but still.

Also I thought the Clothos was pretty easy.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People have been asking for boss drop increase over and over.

Famerjoe said they might increase the rates as in that they were looking into it. hopefully they plan to increase the rates and just didnt have to the time too yet.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I've recently learned that Spider Queen in Mo1 was much easier with far less HP than its MO2 variant, so it makes me question why exactly the significantly more time, resource, and player count consuming version still gives MO1 level rewards.

Sator Vessel and Minotaur King are hilariously overtuned bosses, dead content that nobody will want to repeat.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Would really wish for more challenging PvE. Right now bosses are pretty easy and its just about having the right numbers and then DPSing it. Bosses need more mechanics and more of a challenge that doesn't evolve just needing more numbers. Game needs more small numbers and solo PvE content.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
The obvious solution on the player side would be to take less people with you, everyone gets more loot and its more challenging, the idea of more mechanics would be a much more preferable solution though, the loot drops seem worse because armor takes much more backing mats than it used to.

Reactions: Serverus

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The obvious solution on the player side would be to take less people with you, everyone gets more loot and its more challenging, the idea of more mechanics would be a much more preferable solution though, the loot drops seem worse because armor takes much more backing mats than it used to.
Spider queen required like 5 people possibly 4 people if you got lucky with it not killing you mages. And the drops only give enought for one set each time you kill it. So you would have to do the boss 5 time to get one set worth of iron silk for every person. People usually need multiple sets as well.

Have you done the bosses before and looked at how much mats the bosses have give you.

Reactions: LordMega

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Spider queen required like 5 people possibly 4 people if you got lucky with it not killing you mages. And the drops only give enought for one set each time you kill it. So you would have to do the boss 5 time to get one set worth of iron silk for every person. People usually need multiple sets as well.

Have you done the bosses before and looked at how much mats the bosses have give you.
I'm not disagreeing, if armors required the same amount of backing that they used to you could get 5 suits from one kill easy I'm guessing that they haven't looked very closely at these things

Goremor

Feb 20, 2021
Yes, now the situation with the bosses is difficult, it is simply not profitable to kill them. For the time spent and the number of people, you can do anything and it will be more profitable. We should ideally have opportunities for solo players, small groups and large ones. But now it makes no sense to gather in a large group. And without a large group, for example, you cannot kill the King of the Minotaurs.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
It's fine as is lol. You should have to zerg to get the best items in the game. What do you kids suddenly walk around with 3 people not zerging anyways rofl.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm not disagreeing, if armors required the same amount of backing that they used to you could get 5 suits from one kill easy I'm guessing that they haven't looked very closely at these things
Iron silk is just marginally better then other easy to get mats. You can get a months work of silk with one person in less then a hour vs 5 people spending 5 minutes to kill people, 15 min cool down times 5 times to get you a set worth of iron silk.

Its just not worth the time and hassle to get people to go do it when other mats are good enough.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
It's fine as is lol. You should have to zerg to get the best items in the game. What do you kids suddenly walk around with 3 people not zerging anyways rofl.

Lol 'little boy' do you ever say anything that isn't condescending. 'lmao'. Edited to be more like you

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

The boss fights could be fun and engaging if there was some type of group size limitation in place. As it stands now you just zerg them down. I don't agree with the OP that "it's not worth it". It's always worth it when you are making high their gear, that's why it's high tier and not common.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Nitre Queen and Clothos Queen do not drop enough rewards equal to the amount of players necessary for the content, leading to people not wanting to group 10+ people to farm 1 person a single maybe two armor sets.

Sator Vessel is overtuned and has poor drops for the amount of players required.

Minotaur King is overtuned and has poor drops for the amount of players required.

All of these bosses have a long respawn leading to people not wanting to stick around to farm them, if they even want to group to go in the first place.

I like that the bosses are challenging and guilds come together to get content. I say to keep them difficult, but increase the loot reward based on the number of players fighting her. I do agree with the OP that a rebalance should be highly considered.