Book Locations

SophusVir

May 2, 2021
The odd thing is that the Knight armor book still accepts gold for the knights armor, the vendor for the merc book still lists it under gold but the merc book vendor won't take the gold. I was told it accepts titanit. Though I don't know what that is or where it comes from.

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
The odd thing is that the Knight armor book still accepts gold for the knights armor, the vendor for the merc book still lists it under gold but the merc book vendor won't take the gold. I was told it accepts titanit. Though I don't know what that is or where it comes from.
Knight is at a normal librarian, Meek librarians have historically only accepted specific items. I think titanit comes from mining? If he accepts that I'd assume he accepts all mining gems.

Fyrel

Mar 30, 2021

Bandits drop small rough titanit.
It's a gem worth 2g each.

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
Updated the book list finally. Please let me know if any info is inaccurate or missing. :)

Added Ranger Armor
Added Negotiation I and II
Added Management
Added Aiming Technique
Added Marksmanship
Added Ironwool, fur, and silk
Added Pet Crafting books
Added Lance Crafting books
Updated Merc and Risar Soldier armor info

Added a few other books as well.

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
Added Veteran Librarian in Gaul Kor
Fixed typo for Aiming Techniques: The listed librarian just said man instead of Khurite Trainer lib

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
Updated all Librarian Entries to Common Librarian
Added Veteran Librarian to Muscles and Blocking on the Books With Filter and Book sheets
Moved 3 Common Librarian books from the bottom of the Books with Filter and Book sheets to be with the rest of the Common Librarian books

Edit: Also updated Botanist Librarian Location to All Towns

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
Nice! Is ranger armor good? Somehow I want this.

I messed up and didn't get TG in haven on my neverending reroll. Lammme.
Overall Ranger is good, it has bad blunt, with decent pierce, and high slash for the weight. It actually has the highest slash protection of any of the Soft Armors. I'm just not really sure it's worth getting before persistent unless you need to wear light armor tho. (Unless you just have a ton of gold sitting u have nothing better to do with, or have a guild that can kill the spider queen.)

Davros

Jan 26, 2022
I cannot find Alchemical Dissolvents on any list. Not the posted spreadsheet or the site i normally go to where it lists it, but shows it blank as to how to get it. can someone please tell me how to get it. I have 4 books that need it to be 30 before I can read them. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Reaver