Blue Greifing

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah the game has not been play tested whatsoever, the systems are incredibly primitive to the point I strongly believe/know it would be better off without any criminal system at all.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Agreed MC should have separate penalty for attempts and actual murders. But can you really blame them for doing it. If someone kills my horse I suicide too. Why because f them that's why

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Favorite thing is when you hit a dude a hour ago during a militia fight. Hes not even your enemy. Dies to mobs and just auto MCs you.

MC and repsystem is just garbage and one of the main factors for people quiting

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Even though I was never in a situation where this happened. This noncombatant complete agree with the op.
A suicide should reset your options to report/mc.

I mean.. come on you just killed yourself and then someone else gets the blame. Does not make sense at all.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Like most systems in this game, its just done poorly. You should only be able to get a MC/standing loss if you are with in a small radius of the player when they died, or on a very short timer if they are farther away. Some people could die and not be near the people who killed them and not be able to give standing loss. But thats much better than the current abusable crap we have now. Its like these systems are made to be abusable.

Reactions: Tzone