bans

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
When does SV plan on banning speed hackers? I've heard they're saying they're worried about ini files. How about the people walking faster than desert horses though?

Reactions: 666 and Zandragal

Zandragal

Jan 24, 2022
And lag switchers. Caught one on video and they said it was 'server issues'. But how exactly could they determine that? It was pretty obvious that nothing else around was lagging except him.

Gotta take a tough stance on these guys SV or the game will boil down to whose hacking more and drive everyone else off.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
When does SV plan on banning speed hackers? I've heard they're saying they're worried about ini files. How about the people walking faster than desert horses though?
Send your videos to robmo hes been talking with the GMs getting the hackers banned

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
And lag switchers. Caught one on video and they said it was 'server issues'. But how exactly could they determine that? It was pretty obvious that nothing else around was lagging except him.

Gotta take a tough stance on these guys SV or the game will boil down to whose hacking more and drive everyone else off.
SV wants to ban people for potato ass pc's, but they've yet to ban some russian and chinese kids that have openly hacking their game for 4 weeks now. This games a money grab. Imagine wanting to fuck over those with trash pc's then reward russiand speed hackers by letting them play over 4 weeks of submitted evidence. Shits pathetic there is no stance. They let people exploit, dupe since the beginning of beta. They will continue to let people do whatever they want to do. It's really sad, because sadly their EAC is dog shit. But yet, what about their company isnt dog shit. If we still have to hand submit a video of a speed hacker rofl.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Send your videos to robmo hes been talking with the GMs getting the hackers banned
EAC BTW, not a complete joke of a company. Imagine baning people for inis, and your EAC cannot pick up speed hacks. People openly mock you by submitting hacking videos of themselves in mo2 discord. Imagine being able to tell eac you dont want your inis to be modified so your client wont open up. Idk maybe Henrik is too dumb to ask EAC to disable ini file tampering. Maybe, one of them are too depressed to make a phone call to EAC. Maybe, I shouldn't judge huh.

ALSO, there was a koto kid Razer streaming with an ini. I'm just curious on where about that one stands, or is there bias in the game already?

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
EAC BTW, not a complete joke of a company. Imagine baning people for inis, and your EAC cannot pick up speed hacks. People openly mock you by submitting hacking videos of themselves in mo2 discord. Imagine being able to tell eac you dont want your inis to be modified so your client wont open up. Idk maybe Henrik is too dumb to ask EAC to disable ini file tampering. Maybe, one of them are too depressed to make a phone call to EAC. Maybe, I shouldn't judge huh.

ALSO, there was a koto kid Razer streaming with an ini. I'm just curious on where about that one stands, or is there bias in the game already?
SV has probably requested for EAC to ban in waves, which is common amongst most developers who utilize EAC. This prolongs the distributer from learning their cheat is detected and pretty much baits others to wasting their money buying it, just before a mass ban wave. SV can force a developer(game) ban through EAC, which is just a manual ban via EAC tools provided to SV.

Most cheaters also don't spoof HWID and don't have dynamic IP addresses, so it should be easy for SV to identify majority of alternate accounts, whether through their own tools or EAC's provided tools. It's just a matter of how SV has set everything up and if they have the man power, time and care to deal with it.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
SV has probably requested for EAC to ban in waves, which is common amongst most developers who utilize EAC. This prolongs the distributer from learning their cheat is detected and pretty much baits others to wasting their money buying it, just before a mass ban wave. SV can force a developer(game) ban through EAC, which is just a manual ban via EAC tools provided to SV.

Most cheaters also don't spoof HWID and don't have dynamic IP addresses, so it should be easy for SV to identify majority of alternate accounts, whether through their own tools or EAC's provided tools. It's just a matter of how SV has set everything up and if they have the man power, time and care to deal with it.
They banned off of video evidence (not a ban wave). Apparently, a kid was streaming with one. Now the problem I have with this is, SV, as a company, can just disable ini tampering.

Now, there has been multiple evidence of people blatantly cheating. Where are these bans at?

The next problem I have, is flip flop information.

When asked a simple question you should give a simple answer.

In further case make more optimization if you're going to try to disable inis.

Hire real GM's please. I hear this is the same reject that got his account stolen, because he posted his password in help chat. Which ultimately lead to a data leak.

Also, there's no EAC for linux from what I hear about this game.

Last edited: