BANNED FOR TELLING GM THERE PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strzulu

Mar 30, 2021
wtf i litteraly sent in a ticket saying tthatt they need to fix the home tp when dead and i get banned for it lmao. i have over 2000 hrs in mo1 and mo2 like wtf lmao. i dident even send many i sent in one and was banned 2 min later. but yyet when a speed hacker and other hackers stay in for ever.. likke if u cant take feedback of shit ur doing wrong why are u developing a game.

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
So you opened up a ticket asking for help and you got banned in response?

I don't know mate, i may be wrong but i smell bullshit right here lmao

strzulu

Mar 30, 2021
i was toxic in what i said but the point of what i said was factual and i dient get warning dident send multiple and not eve 2 min later i was banned lmao. nbut yet hackers stay for hours untouched

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
i was toxic in what i said but the point of what i said was factual and i dient get warning dident send multiple and not eve 2 min later i was banned lmao. nbut yet hackers stay for hours untouched
So you opened up a ticked asking for help ending up verbally assaulting the game staff and getting banned for it.

Not sure but polite and sincere excuses may help you here.

strzulu

Mar 30, 2021
fk no when tthere problems are easily fixable lmao they chosse to let dumb people stay bbut i tell them tthe problem in a way they dont like instantt ban lmao

strzulu

Mar 30, 2021
So you opened up a ticked asking for help ending up verbally assaulting the game staff and getting banned for it.

Not sure but polite and sincere excuses may help you here.
dident ask for help told them prolblem they have lmao

Vaith

May 28, 2020
You lmaoed 7 times in this thread, whats so funny? I dont get it

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
that the banned me for telling them the problem that shouldent even bbe a problem
Again, not sure, but i think it's HOW you told the problem that got you banned and not the fact of telling them about a problem ahahahahaha

strzulu

Mar 30, 2021
am i not suspose dtoo be pissed off att things that are a probblem that shouldent be a problem

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
İ hate toxic and rude players, sometimes im rly mad cuz of bug but still never being rude againts a gm or anyone with bad words. You deserved punishment.
This ban must be like 3 day but not perma

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
It's like having a problem with your internet and you call your ISP, then you talk in an abusive and insulting way to the poor guy at the call centre who has to cop it for no good reason.

In 99% of the time, they will tell you that they do not appreciate being verbally abused, no matter how angry or frustrated you may be. Then they will either give you a second chance to change your behaviour, or they will simply hang up.

It's the same when you try to report an issue to a GM, except this isn't a call centre environment, and they probably have internal rules in place that states that bans will be issued for being verbally abusive or rude.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Dracu

Get banned for displaying frustration with the game/support. Now thats what i call putting oil into the fire instead of deescalating. Top notch customer service.

Yeah i know that beeing toxic towards stuff is one thing but come on, is that a professional way to handle it? Straight ban instead of deescalating?

To me it sounds like the GM was venting his frustration in a ban xD

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Get banned for displaying frustration with the game/support. Now thats what i call putting oil into the fire instead of deescalating. Top notch customer service.

Yeah i know that beeing toxic towards stuff is one thing but come on, is that a professional way to handle it? Straight ban instead of deescalating?

To me it sounds like the GM was venting his frustration in a ban xD
It's a place of work for them(GM's), coming in to their place of work, banging your fist, insulting staff and acting like you haven't mentally developed past 12....is a sure way to get trespassed from most establishments/places of work. Though in this context, it's a temp ban from a video game. There's constructive criticisms and valid complaints, then there's being a fuckwit.

We don't know the whole story and from what I've read in here, there's probably a solid reason to why this guy was banned, just based on how he presents himself online. He's not telling the whole story.

Herius

Administrator
May 28, 2020
wtf i litteraly sent in a ticket saying tthatt they need to fix the home tp when dead and i get banned for it lmao. i have over 2000 hrs in mo1 and mo2 like wtf lmao. i dident even send many i sent in one and was banned 2 min later. but yyet when a speed hacker and other hackers stay in for ever.. likke if u cant take feedback of shit ur doing wrong why are u developing a game.
I checked your ban, it's a 24H ban.
But It looks like that information did not get sent to you, sorry for that.
Locking thread.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
Status
Not open for further replies.