Banned after crashing? Unban please

teebsd

May 4, 2021
Hi there, I was randomly banned after my game crashed (or the game crashed as a result of a ban). As someone that just started playing yesterday, I find this to be a rather unfortunate situation. Feels crummy to be banned shortly after joining and getting the hang of things. Can I please be unbanned asap?

Steam name - Duarte

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Hi, and welcome to MO. :)
It is a bug that is being fixed, the procedure to have it reversed is to directly message one of the GM's in the official MO discord.

teebsd

May 4, 2021
Hi, and welcome to MO. :)
It is a bug that is being fixed, the procedure to have it reversed is to directly message one of the GM's in the official MO discord.
Copy, thanks. I’ve reached out to the GM a few hours ago. As a new player, my feedback here is it should be easier to get unbanned if it’s a known bug (automation rather than waiting on one person at their PC). I appreciate your response and all that you do.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Copy, thanks. I’ve reached out to the GM a few hours ago. As a new player, my feedback here is it should be easier to get unbanned if it’s a known bug (automation rather than waiting on one person at their PC). I appreciate your response and all that you do.
I agree, but I am a nobody. Probably they think that fixing the problem in the patch this week is a better use of time than writing a program to auto unban (especially because some people need to remain banned. )The person who will help you on the discord is not someone who is building the patch/game, so he won't be pulled away from development to help you.

teebsd

May 4, 2021
I agree, but I am a nobody. Probably they think that fixing the problem in the patch this week is a better use of time than writing a program to auto unban (especially because some people need to remain banned. )The person who will help you on the discord is not someone who is building the patch/game, so he won't be pulled away from development to help you.
You aren’t a nobody! You’re a somebody, a somebody that replied to me in a time of ban/need <3. GM got back to me and unbanned me and said they are working on a fix in the next patch. Go team!

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
I appreciate your response and all that you do.

Yes, all the late hours he puts into it are well appreciated by the community and we are hoping he will one day get his own statue in-game to celebrate his efforts. Words can not express...

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
Contact the lead GM and he will accuse you of cheating, tell him you were not and he would unban your account. He claims this is not a 'bug' and is due to their anti-cheat software.