Armor weight and speed.

Treud

Dec 10, 2021
I don't know what it was in MO1 , but as far I see at the moment, sprinting speeds should be different depending on the armor you have (even with armor training). No idea as well what are the plan for this, but for me being outrun riding a horse almost by an Alvarin in plate (with clade), makes no sense!

Cheers !

Reactions: LAD

Godly

Dec 27, 2020
The reduced stamina regen is enough of a damper for heavy armors to keep them balanced, your suggestion would damn near render them unusable except in specific situations.
"Getting outrun on a horse"
Dafuq? Are you on a donkey with no riding skills?

Treud

Dec 10, 2021
you get the point !
Yes i'm not outrun with horse, what I see is more and more Alvarin to have the clade speed boost !

Rhias

May 28, 2020
you get the point !
Yes i'm not outrun with horse, what I see is more and more Alvarin to have the clade speed boost !
But any slower Footfighter e. g. Thursars or Oghmirs wear heavier armor than an Alvarin.
So it would make the speed gap between vela and a non-veela heavy foot fighter even bigger.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
there needs to be a difference in speed between tanks bruisers foor fighter and mages , it needs to happen. there has never been a time in history where full plated night went to the front line alone wihtout people in less armor or no armor. heavy armored combatents where the tanks of the medieval time but without infantry support where fairly uselss as wearing heavy armor no matter how good the training was tiresome and if you have ever watching a full boxing match you would understand that after 10 minutes of all out fighting like that your punches and swings and movement become slowed and less powerful. if i run a full stamina bar wearing cloth and you run a full stamina bar wearing heavy armor you should not be able to catch me period and that is the downfall of heavy armors.

Reactions: LAD