Armor Crafting - 70

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
Hi all,
I was checking if it would be worth to just get Armor crafting at 70 for all skills.
For what ive seen with 100 you get the full durability which its around 14,15% more than skill at 70.

What are the penaltys for having armor crafting at such levels?
I mean , i think ive never broke an armor or even went past 50% when its starting degrading.
For high tier material i understand it can be a bit hard to not have it at full durability but still..when would people go to 150 dura when you have 300 dura armor?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Sravine

Jan 8, 2022
For armor it's probably OK since this is a full loot game, meaning most likely you'll die and get looted before durability runs out. For weapons though I'd want full durability on made weapons since weapon damage is impacted once durability is 50% and below.

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
For armor it's probably OK since this is a full loot game, meaning most likely you'll die and get looted before durability runs out. For weapons though I'd want full durability on made weapons since weapon damage is impacted once durability is 50% and below.
Same is for armors, durability impact on defense values. Generally speaking, check the Mortal Data Workbench, if the armor already have a high durability on its own you don't need to go 100. I have the feeling that this will probably change in the future cause as you noticed, right now you have not enough incentives to go 100 armor crafting

Reactions: Najwalaylah