Appreciation of the game

Callenmore

Feb 7, 2023
I'd like to post and share how much I actually like this game. I read a lot where people complain, or talk poorly about this or that, so I'd like to offer a bit of counter balance and say that I enjoy all the work the developers and everyone behind the scenes has put into this game - it's fun, I've got days and days and more already invested into it, and plan on many more to come. I'm not a gaming developer, but I can imagine the work is large.
Several of the things I like the most is the attention to detail, the small things. I like the realism, the fact that this is not your run-of-the-mill button smashing game over in a few hours - it takes a long time to acquire resources in volume - and I love that. I like that it takes time. I wanted a game that I could play over a long time, and these StarVault folks, in my opinion, are Definitely deserving of some kind and grateful feedback.
I'm honestly very excited about future updates - I have a feeling that Mortal Online 2 has an incredible amount of potential.
Thanks again for creating something I really enjoy.
Cheers,
Callenmore

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
here, a normal and adequate person, such should play this game, and whiners and nerds go to fuck each other

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I'd like to post and share how much I actually like this game. I read a lot where people complain, or talk poorly about this or that, so I'd like to offer a bit of counter balance and say that I enjoy all the work the developers and everyone behind the scenes has put into this game - it's fun, I've got days and days and more already invested into it, and plan on many more to come. I'm not a gaming developer, but I can imagine the work is large.
Several of the things I like the most is the attention to detail, the small things. I like the realism, the fact that this is not your run-of-the-mill button smashing game over in a few hours - it takes a long time to acquire resources in volume - and I love that. I like that it takes time. I wanted a game that I could play over a long time, and these StarVault folks, in my opinion, are Definitely deserving of some kind and grateful feedback.
I'm honestly very excited about future updates - I have a feeling that Mortal Online 2 has an incredible amount of potential.
Thanks again for creating something I really enjoy.
Cheers,
Callenmore
teach em dash how to behave

Callenmore

Feb 7, 2023
Slap the keyboard with that simp hand? LoL what?? Apparently I'm behind the times on younger vernacular. Hold on, I'll look it up.
Oh, I see, it's an insult; why am I not surprised...

Regardless, I've had mostly good experiences with the game and really enjoy it.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Eh you will smell the stink soon enough.

Enjoyed the boss raid on the bank?

Callenmore

Feb 7, 2023
I was in Fabernum heading toward the Capital when I heard, but no I didn't see it personally. I heard it was pretty crazy - and I am certainly glad I wasn't at ground zero lol!
It must have been a site to behold though....

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I was in Fabernum heading toward the Capital when I heard, but no I didn't see it personally. I heard it was pretty crazy - and I am certainly glad I wasn't at ground zero lol!
It must have been a site to behold though....
it was boring nonsense, there were bags of shit everywhere and nothing of value fell out