Anyone else got randomly banned?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah some one I know got that steam ban thing the day before the patch but he could still log into the game. Today hes banned on his main. Scary shit.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
A person in my guild got randomly banned, he messaged LGM Discord and was unbanned like 3 days later. LGM Discord can take a while to respond so expect a few days delay.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Yep. Two of us. One moment i'm helping a guildmate to contact GM, and then my game closes and i get "you're banned from MO2" message.

gluglok

Jul 19, 2020
A person in my guild got randomly banned, he messaged LGM Discord and was unbanned like 3 days later. LGM Discord can take a while to respond so expect a few days delay.
Did they clear his steam account as well?

At this point after 3 days of silence I just want them to remove their poop from all over my account and be gone.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Did they clear his steam account as well?

We have this just like you but the rest of the steam account seems unaffected if that's what you mean. Just can't log in to MO2. After 1,500 hours. Great.

1648286648566.png

boponi71

Mar 25, 2022
Мне также дали бан якобы за читы, я не понимаю, я никогда не использовал их, я пытаюсь дотянуться до всего, что произошло после патча

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Мне также дали бан якобы за читы, я не понимаю, я никогда не использовал их, я пытаюсь дотянуться до всего, что произошло после патча
Was the server lagging when you were banned? For me it happened less than a minute before the server crashed, so i suspect the lag caused the updated anti-cheat to give false positives somehow. Like, several actions came at once and were identified as speedhacking.

boponi71

Mar 25, 2022
Был ли сервер запаздывающим, когда вас забанили? Для меня это произошло менее чем за минуту до сбоя сервера, поэтому я подозреваю, что задержка заставила обновленный античит каким-то образом давать ложные срабатывания. Мол, произошло сразу несколько действий и было идентифицировано как спидхакинг.
[/ЦИТАТА]
А что делать я уже написал всем

gluglok

Jul 19, 2020
Was the server lagging when you were banned? For me it happened less than a minute before the server crashed, so i suspect the lag caused the updated anti-cheat to give false positives somehow. Like, several actions came at once and were identified as speedhacking.

I was offline on that account for a while. 3 days ago I logged in and instantly got a notification (on steam) about an in-game ban that I had to confirm reading.
I contacted Discord and logged into the game and played just fine.
Yesterday I tried logging in again but couldn't anymore and got an actual in-game message.

Then Support informed me that the account was banned for using 'cheat software' and the ban cannot be appealed [;.

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
did you have cheat software running though, or any program that could be interpreted as cheat software by EAC?

boponi71

Mar 25, 2022
Некоторое время я был в автономном режиме на этом счету. 3 дня назад я авторизовался и мгновенно получил уведомление (в Steam) о внутриигровом бане, которое я должен был подтвердить чтение.
Я связался с Discord, вошел в игру и играл просто отлично.
Вчера я попытался войти в систему снова, но больше не мог и получил фактическое внутриигровое сообщение.

Затем служба поддержки сообщила мне, что учетная запись была заблокирована за использование «чит-программного обеспечения» и запрет не может быть обжалован [;.
[/ЦИТАТА]
У меня то же самое

boponi71

Mar 25, 2022
У вас было запущено чит-программное обеспечение или какая-либо программа, которая может быть интерпретирована EAC как чит-программное обеспечение?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Нет

boponi71

Mar 25, 2022
Меня несправедливо заблокировали, как это объяснить