Anyone else ever get bugged out stats staying at (99%)?

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
Anyone run into this issue? I've tried everything from suiciding a bunch, relogging, full reserves, nothing has worked and it's been over a week with this.

I even eventually had them all showing different %'s, even the health said (35%). But when I went to rest and eat food to fill back up reserves, they just returned right to (99%).

Mortal2 bugged stats.png

Reactions: Deleted member 44

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
pretty sure you can safely ignore it. its likely part of how sv has no idea how to sanitize whatever floating point implementation they've got

-barcode

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
pretty sure you can safely ignore it. its likely part of how sv has no idea how to sanitize whatever floating point implementation they've got

-barcode
It just sucks because It's taking away from my max HP - normally I have 169. Making me stuck with 165 inevitably.

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
you lsot the max health points because you lost weight thats not a bug xD
Uh... No? I never lost weight... I logged into this one day and it hasn't been able to be changed. Did you even read my post? I've tried everything to recover these %'s to 100. Nothing works. I know what happens when you die or lose weight, lol. Come on man.

And why would my stam/mana also be at 99% and nothing works to fix those either?

Look at the screenshots of my stats that I linked... If you have a grey bar that is that large, your max % wouldn't still read (99%)...

Do you not see the stamina and mana %'s dropped but the health did not?

Even after I refill reserves - none of them go to (100%).

D

Deleted member 44

I have this bug as well when I am at the upper limit of my characters weight. As others have said, it's just SVs bad coding. A lot of damage and health values are actually FLOAT and not converted to INT values. #baddevs

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
I have this bug as well when I am at the upper limit of my characters weight. As others have said, it's just SVs bad coding. A lot of damage and health values are actually FLOAT and not converted to INT values. #baddevs
Ok well at least I'm not the only one. It's not going to rain on my parade as long as it gets fixed at some point.

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
Bump. Would love to have SV respond to this. It's been almost two weeks and I'm still at a permanent loss. :/