Another day, another problem

Jan 28, 2022
Well, I just queued for almost 12 hours. Got in to character selection, decided I'm going to reroll so I get back to Haven and get to optimize my character a little better. Hit Delete, typed in the name and everything should be fine again. Well it's not, deletion got stuck because server was restarting. That's probably why last 500 spots in queue went down so fast. Now, when I try to log in, I get nowhere. Forever stuck at "Logging In" but nothing is happening, not getting the queue, not getting to char screen. This is abso-fucking-lutely just great.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
Server is still restarting, takes between 30 minutes and an hour. Has about another 30 minutes.

Well, I just queued for almost 12 hours. Got in to character selection, decided I'm going to reroll so I get back to Haven and get to optimize my character a little better. Hit Delete, typed in the name and everything should be fine again. Well it's not, deletion got stuck because server was restarting. That's probably why last 500 spots in queue went down so fast. Now, when I try to log in, I get nowhere. Forever stuck at "Logging In" but nothing is happening, not getting the queue, not getting to char screen. This is abso-fucking-lutely just great.

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
Nooooooooooo
I turned my Q on this morning when I left the house. I was hoping to play tonight as I’d be home in 3 hours (I guessed 11 hour Q so it would have been about 10 hours by then)

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
and they dare to call it a game. lucky me i resisted the temptation to throw some money out of the window.

Jan 28, 2022
Luckily my char was deleted, and now I can go insane in Haven again. Thorim 3.0 has been born. Taller, stronger, fatter, dumber. So basically a 50% accurate image of my own IRL progress.

Reactions: Psyop

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Luckily my char was deleted, and now I can go insane in Haven again. Thorim 3.0 has been born. Taller, stronger, fatter, dumber. So basically a 50% accurate image of my own IRL progress.

I can't delete my character since I made good use of macros before they were bannable to max him out

Reactions: Psyop