[Ambivalent] - The Alvarin Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezris

Jan 22, 2022
am.png
"The sonorous is fruitless, especially when compared to the subtle silence of the menacing and their echo. In the times of the unraveling of what is or should be apparent, those known to be Ambivalent will unfold in the craftiest fashion."
- Nezris Noldorin

Quick Note:
Ambivalent is an all Alvarin guild with the rare exception of humans. Semi-roleplay but likely never in comms (I just enjoy lore/narration of games and I would even like to create some for SV and their game MO2.) Eventually, I'm going to add a bunch of lore to the website for this guild once I have one. You can read more at the bottom of this thread.

Summary:
"Those that are Ambivalent lack that of which is bias. If you live in but one way you are NOT Ambivalent. But if you do not know how to live at all then nor are you then."
- Nezris Noldorin

As mentioned above, to join this guild you must be an Alvarin, as we truly value this race and our PvP-based playstyle will work hand-in-hand with the benefits of playing this race. I won't say everything about this guild because I have plans I currently do not desire to be public or at least well-known to even the members of the guild. We are both PvP and PvE but we do not like to create enemies. As of now, we are not RPK but nor are we against it (more info below). Building and maintaining a keep will always be a possibility but I understand there are currently powerful guilds that have set up plans and pacts to have establishments in these keep locations. It will be a strategic leadership so that we can establish our power in the world and maintain influence.

This can be a guild for you if you want to do nothing but PvE. Sometimes we won't seek PvP at all. We do not want Ambivalent to have a name as a PvP guild actually, yet we still seek a form of dominance - whether this is expressed through our wealth and political influence or through our own physical force as mercenary foot fighting divers for our allies/neutrals OR our own "empire" - which is one of Alvarin's. I do not know exactly what this guild will become, as it is a fate only determined by those who join - ally or member - and also how the world will treat us.

Expect that we will be wealthy and powerful.

Who Really Are The Ambivalent?:
"The Ambivalent is unpredictable. To consider us all alike is an unfortunate assumption. For me to rule the wild and spontaneous Ambivalent whether its reasoning is charismatic or irrational would be for me to challenge the very nature of what we are; that I will not do." - Nezris Noldorin
You really need to be Ambivalent. I can tolerate RPK as long as it is not your only style. You must truly care about those who die to your weapon or magic especially if it is an RPK (circumstances where RPK happens could be if we really needed loot ... but ... I would speak out against the action and try to find a different way because there always is one). With that said, we all should have the full support of PvE based times. It will be nice to explore the world, collect gatherables, mine, or even take on dungeons and hotspots especially if we have new players in the guild that are interested a lot in those kinds of things. It is important to build our wealth as a guild so we can afford trading alliances that will also build a strong enough relationship for a military alliance.

Those at the highest ranks (more about this below) must seek power and a name for themselves in Nave.

The Muina
"Those that tell the truth I like, that is why I do the same. Those that lie I tend to dislike, and I rarely appreciate their intentions, but do understand their need for secrecy." - Nezris Noldorin
The Muina (Elvish word for secret) are the "High council" of Ambivalent. We will be the ones that know, organize, and conduct all the secret or public agendas of the guild. Some will be ever-so slightly higher-ranked than the other, but this is for purposes of structure so that final decisions and plans are able to be made. We will all have a say in what happens with the guild and each of us in our own unique ranks.

These ranks are a lot more in-depth when you are a part of the guild.
Aran:
Those with the highest power and say.
Haran:
The high-commanders of military and strategy
Cáno:
The light-commanders of military and strategy

The Hildinyar:
"The Hildinyar are the finest breed of the most loyal assets of Ambivalent. Without those who understand higher cause, success would not be possible." - Nezris Noldorin

Alya:
Basically the nobles of the guild.
Mahtar:
A high warrior, worthy of following during battle times/comms.
Mordo:
A light warrior, must pay attention to what's said in battle comms (basically a recruit, or regular warrior)
And more....

Who We Accept:
- Any and only alvarin's (currently not accepting humans).
- Any kind of playstyle (including tamers, mages, archers)
- We prioritize the recruitment of foot fighters. And we ARE looking for those who are fit for The Muina.

- All new players welcome and will be trained and taught the game.

To apply, contact me on Discord:
Nezris#6169
Or message me on these forums.

This thread will be updated throughout time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.