Alvarins Long live

Graal

Jan 18, 2022
Do I understand correctly. Gifts of Alvarin "Long Life" removes the negative effects of age. And whatever the build is, you will play a 30-35 year old character with the appropriate characteristics

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
For alvarin w/ the clade gift:

Age 31 maximizes dex/strength/constitution.
Age 50 maximizes int.
Age 70 maximizes psyche.

Other clades:

Age 31 maximizes strength.
Age 23 maximizes dex/constitution.
Age 60 maximizes int.
Age 80 maximizes psyche.

The alvarin clade gift also reworks attribute spread broadly across ages, ultimately making it probably one of the most unbalanced clade gifts in the game when considered alongside the amount of attribute points alvarin are given. If that clade will ever be balanced for meta pvp, either that clade gift or the amount of attributes alvarin get needs to be reworked.

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
If they rebalance that clade they better give people a race change because I'd be pissed to have a non-meta elf.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Everyone whined Alvarins are weak and slow and now they are the meta. The predator clades make Alvarins the true master race.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
For alvarin w/ the clade gift:

Age 31 maximizes dex/strength/constitution.
Age 50 maximizes int.
Age 70 maximizes psyche.

Other clades:

Age 31 maximizes strength.
Age 23 maximizes dex/constitution.
Age 60 maximizes int.
Age 80 maximizes psyche.

The alvarin clade gift also reworks attribute spread broadly across ages, ultimately making it probably one of the most unbalanced clade gifts in the game when considered alongside the amount of attribute points alvarin are given. If that clade will ever be balanced for meta pvp, either that clade gift or the amount of attributes alvarin get needs to be reworked.
I thought this as well so I made my char after the wipe Age 31, and it has less strength and att points than my age 23 one did before the wipe.

Reactions: Timothias

Namyliss

Jan 29, 2022
Sorry to re-open this convo but I still don't understand how this gift work ? I tried using MortalData for a better understanding but it doesn't seem to change anything :(
Help T_T

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Wanted to ask about Alvarin clades: is this true?
1. Stoneseer - useless, completely broken
2. Dendrologist - useless, completely broken
3. Stalker - not working or bugged
4. Nightvision - bs (horse feces)
5. Archers shoulder - not working as intended
6. Archers arm - not working as intended

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Wanted to ask about Alvarin clades: is this true?
1. Stoneseer - useless, completely broken
2. Dendrologist - useless, completely broken
3. Stalker - not working or bugged
4. Nightvision - bs (horse feces)
5. Archers shoulder - not working as intended
6. Archers arm - not working as intended
1. Not useless but niche and dumb. You need the rare gems and stuff you CAN find from nodes for certain books, but there are better ways of getting those gems for the books.

2. Same as above

3. Works, just does very little with aggro since people dont realize mobs have two ways of noticing you. Sound and vision. Stalker reduces the vision detection range. Have heard that it could be bringing the sound detection a bit as well. But it doesnt matter since people wear noisy armor. which is what gets them detected most of the time. Rustling of chain or clattering of plate carry pretty far.

4. People don't understand how this one works either. It increases the distance until the pitch black area around you at night. It'll eventually come to dungeons as well, but that is undergoing an overhaul since a couple patches back so that'll come when it comes. For a clade leading to other clades, its pretty good value, which will increase when it applies to caves and dungeons.

5. Repeatedly breaks during patches it seems. Works sometimes, requires relog for it to even apply in the first place, can bug out if you are wearing a bow, log out and log back in again. Too. Pls fix.

6. Same as above.