Allow Players to manually drain Attribute points

Zandragal

Jan 24, 2022
This is basically the same thing with Skillpoints. It's hard to hit an exact value with attributes unless that value is either minimum or maximum. A good QOL improvement would be to allow us to manually drain and then lock an attribute at the desired level. If you are concerned about people switching attributes too quickly, just return the drained attributes to the attribute pool, unspent. That way they have to level up the other attributes as normal.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
This is basically the same thing with Skillpoints. It's hard to hit an exact value with attributes unless that value is either minimum or maximum. A good QOL improvement would be to allow us to manually drain and then lock an attribute at the desired level. If you are concerned about people switching attributes too quickly, just return the drained attributes to the attribute pool, unspent. That way they have to level up the other attributes as normal.
it would go against the "long term achievements" people want, i'd say yes. People often vouch for mindless grind and repetition of shit, i don't see any appeal in stats allocating by use.
I consider the same should apply to clades, and now that i do mention clades they shouldn't even have to make you choose between crafting/pve Vs combat skills, thats just moronic placeholder timesink design.