Allow Multiple Hunting Tasks of the Same NPC Mob

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
This is a quality of life suggestion, one that would make the PvE tasks much less tedious in my opinion.

Say for example I accept a hunting task to kill 6 scoundrels. I go down to the sewers and kill the 6 scoundrels, but want to hunt more. However, beyond the 6 that I'm supposed to hunt, I won't receive any task rewards unless I go back up to the task giver, turn in the current task, and accept a new one.

What I'm proposing is that we be given the ability to accept up to 5 tasks to hunt the same npc mob. So, going back to my example, instead of just one task to hunt 6 scoundrels, I can accept 5 × kill 6 scoundrels tasks. That way, I can stay down in the sewers for longer and turn in all 5 tasks for a greater reward. The task items would stack in my inventory, and take up only one slot.

It would make PvE much more rewarding and far less tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calcal

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Good suggestion. But isnt the Task-system just fundamentally flawed? Every Mob drops you a trophy like a head or a paw. I think those should be tradeable at the Task-NPCs for the rewards. This would make the whole riding around much less time consuming. Also Id suggest the same thing for red players and bounty hunting. Just bring em their heads. Of course there would need to be restrictions like you can only hand in the heads of reds you killed and not the heads of guildmates. Also red players shouldnt be allowed to do bounty tasks at all since it would just open the gates for exploitation. Would make being red in cities dangerous for once.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't say it's fundamentally flawed, just needs improvement. Yeah it would be easier if we could turn in trophies at the task npc instead of having to sell them at the vendor which is standing next to them.

I hope SV can get around to working on the assassination system which is the murderers' version of the bounty system. If they can stop beating around the bush and get around to releasing the systems which matter to us.