Allow Haven to allow Multiple characters for Experimentation, then choose the one you want when you leave

Cravez

Feb 22, 2022
I propose that on Haven, allow the creation of 4-5 characters to allow experimentation for players to try before fully committing to choosing ONE character before they leave to Nave. These characters can be selected on the "Enter Nave" Menu, something similar to how the Alternate servers used to be when they were available.On the statue it can ask the player which player they would like to bring to Nave. Preferably the one they are playing at the time will be what they want. When game resets have using the Myrland statue, the game menu will only show the character that you have chosen, removing the other characters.

These multiple characters can share the same Bank on Haven, but everything else will be different for allowing the players to experiment with builds.

Rerolling characters is just a tedious process that can lose progress of materials and items gained to help explore potential characters, and it sometimes takes players multiple rerolls to find a character they want (for me it's many, many rerolls and I'm not even probably sure of my own character yet lol). And I don't think many people want to purchase another game account just so they want to experiment with a different character without losing their current one's progress.