all is well now

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Why did you add pet teleporting (which is good ofc) but you also had to reduce the equerry stabling distance ?

That makes no sence since pathing inside house is still broken and pet teleport distance a lot of time doesn't match up with new stabling distance so the issue rises again, you need to ask for GM pet teleport every time you want to stable your pet in some building. I understand that long stabling distance can be abused for some silly PvP strats but that's nescesarry evil until you fix inhouse pet pathing.

REVER THE STABLING DISTANCE CHANGE UNTIL YOU FIX ACTUL PET PATHING IN HOUSES. As of now, it just causes unescesarry problems for pets gameplay.

EDIT-
Changes
  • Increased the distance your pet can be from you when adding it to a stable.
Good, it's nice to know you realised that this was far too early to implement and reverted the change.

Last edited:
Reactions: chupacabra

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I can answer the second one.

To prevent people from stabling a pet that is in the middle of a fight, outside of render range to keep it from dying. Because that was definitely exploited a few times.

D

Deleted member 44

Wait until this guy finds out that PvE monsters count as players and can't be cooked. Omegalul.

• Haha
Reactions: Hodo

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
I can answer the second one.

To prevent people from stabling a pet that is in the middle of a fight, outside of render range to keep it from dying. Because that was definitely exploited a few times.
Great but that existed since forever and can wait until they add ability for pets to move inside houses. Currently it just reverses the issue we hade before, insted of asking GM to TP your pet outside of your stronghold, you ask them to TP it inside.

How often are there actual fights that abuse pet stabling compared to actually wanting to stable your pet legit inside your buildings. The latter is incomparibly more common thus it should have priority in terms of what gets fully fixed first.

Reactions: Hodo