Advanced Cooking

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
Advanced Cooking says "Enables 7 additional ingredients when cooking. Slightly increases the quality of the cooking result.". As I trained it from 0 to 100 I could see the extra cooking slots, but the quality seemed to stay the same. Is that right, or did I miss something?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Advanced Cooking says "Enables 7 additional ingredients when cooking. Slightly increases the quality of the cooking result.". As I trained it from 0 to 100 I could see the extra cooking slots, but the quality seemed to stay the same. Is that right, or did I miss something?

It maxes at some point below that, depending on the food if you're doing single ingredient, and probably depends more on multi-ingredient. I really would like to go gather a bunch of stuff and crush it, grind it, etc, but cooking is just in a sad state. I'm honestly unsure at what level you'd need 100 adv cooking. I know w/ 100 cooking and 100 adv tools (bake pot) you can make the op ambro fermented water. I think without adv cooking at all. It does increase quality though, just depends on the thing. I'm at 100/100 and honestly even if you keep cooking as wack as it is, the fact that you can make anything top rate without 100 mat lore, 100 adv cooking, and 100 tool (if tool is used) is PRETTY WACK.

And the only extra ingredients that are gonna get you any nourishment are oils for fat. rippp. I briefly tried to make a good fat + stam food, but that didn't work out so great, either. I mean, it was OK, but 20-70 or whatever is kinda meh. Pretty sure you can get that with cream or close.

Reactions: Camarro DaMortas