Advance cooking tools need looked at

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Ive leveled all my cooking tool to 100 (But baking stone) andso far every recipe combination ive done and refined with advance tools to be optimal ratio's i can make just as good or even better in some cases on the basic tools.
So i must ask myself whats the point of inventing an extra 100 skill poinnts to get advance cooking tools when you can do the same thing if not betteron the free tools.

This being said they might be some ungodly recipe on these tools i havant discovered but so far
Ive got 160 stam on advance tool food (baking pot baking stone a little less but much lower skill) and 190 on basic tool (Spit)
130 mana food on femenation jar 160in cooking pot

HP food i havant played around with yet since never needed it.

Seems like either basic tool need nerfed on advance tool need a little extra likestat buff or something after eating them for a duration but it definetly needs look at.

But again i could be missing some crazy recipe but atm seem like u might as well not invest the extra 100 point tounlock these tools especialy since some of them are rather tedious to use

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Baking pot is the best tool IMO. Steam pot was for soph stuff. Ferm was for low health stam stuff or soph 'drinks.' Steam pot still was better than ferm in all ways, even w/ juices. It's the reserve system that's fucked. But yea Baking pot is OP.

Spit is for stam food. Baking pot does well w/ meat (even tho it comes out less than fried, it's overall better imo), and you can just bake water or cream to make pretty good food. Baking stone is garbage day tho. lol. I wouldn't even waste my time leveling it.