Adjusting Stats on Several Weapon Models

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Any balance feedback is important. Before the epic release there should be not only content patches but also some balance patches.
I like the idea that each sword has a different style of play.

We need some changes in terms of the user interface and SV should balance some of the mats and revert the MR Change.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
For all of MO1's life I asked Sv for a warhammmer with a spike on the end. MO2 comes and we got it. And it has shit pierce lmao. Pls SV make it actually godo at pierce.

Other suggested changes are good. It bugs me that we had a whole combat alpha and they barely adjusted any weapons. And now they just don't get touched at all.

One of the issues is they never fixed having 'prepatch' weapons on updates. Which should have been a huge fix when they switched to mo2, that they never did.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I think we also need an ax with a spike on the front.

In addition, the 1 hand swords consume too much stamina when sprinting with the weapon drawn. There is no advantage in using a one-handed sword without a shield. I find the 1 hand sword should consume significantly less stamina when used without a shield. Srarvault assumes that every player using a 1 hand weapon will want to carry a shield.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
if i see anyone using things like the zweihander blade, great 2h axe, 2h star mace i know theyre probably new and dont know that they picked parts that practically handicap the weapon they are using, and im still amazed that the weapon parts themselves never got any changes (other than buffing 2h sword speed in general lmao).

Boden

Apr 5, 2021
if i see anyone using things like the zweihander blade, great 2h axe, 2h star mace i know theyre probably new and dont know that they picked parts that practically handicap the weapon they are using, and im still amazed that the weapon parts themselves never got any changes (other than buffing 2h sword speed in general lmao).
This is an issue too IMO. Swords got buffed way too hard. Why does every "god tier" duelist use a flakestone sword? They are so goddamn fast that if you don't have a Euro Ping you are going to miss 50% of your parries. Also maintaining counterattack damage after feinting was the dumbest change ever made to the combat, adding left and right binds was the second dumbest.

Reactions: Xronim