Additional Action and Profession Skill Points

Tiberius

Mar 31, 2021
Additional Action and Profession Skill Points are without question needed. I understand relying on a community to do things together. However, that's not everyone's play style. Nor is it a smart long-term development choice. The player base is high right now, it will not remain this way. So this will change a lot of things, and as New World showed us all, not for the better.

Action Skills could be increased to a total of 1400 and nearly nothing about the game would change. Profession Skills could be increased to 1500 and again nearly nothing would be changed within the game. Making this simple change would just allow players to do 15% more than they currently can. If you are reading this Henrik, please consider it. As this is a long term game-breaking issue for the game as a whole.

• Wow
Reactions: Branjolf

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Depending on your build you can be entirely self-sufficient with 1200 profession points as it is. You won't be crafting the best stuff but it will be more than enough for most situations. If there was 1500 profession points, i wouldn't need guild or friends at all. If i had 1400 action points i'd be full footfighter, mounted archer, and a mage too - basically covering every viable archetype in game on one character.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Additional Action and Profession Skill Points are without question needed. I understand relying on a community to do things together. However, that's not everyone's play style. Nor is it a smart long-term development choice. The player base is high right now, it will not remain this way. So this will change a lot of things, and as New World showed us all, not for the better.

Action Skills could be increased to a total of 1400 and nearly nothing about the game would change. Profession Skills could be increased to 1500 and again nearly nothing would be changed within the game. Making this simple change would just allow players to do 15% more than they currently can. If you are reading this Henrik, please consider it. As this is a long term game-breaking issue for the game as a whole.
No, thank you