About the Recommendation to stay in Haven

iiell

Jan 27, 2022
I am completely new to MO2. I love the vision and want to really enjoy this game for years to come, but with the recommendation of staying in Haven, I am running out of things to actually do. I have a few more skills and professions I can max, but after that, I will have nothing left to do except farm Clade Gifts. If I manage to hit 20 before the main game is playable, I will have nothing left to do.

If the queue issues continue for weeks, how game-breaking would it be to increase what we can take out of Haven for a short time after that? I'd rather not keep playing in Haven knowing every beyond my Character's skills/gifts will be lost progression.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
At this point you might as well count your lucky stars that you can actually log in and play at all. Dont leave haven unless you want hours and hours of queue to maybe get lucky and get into the game….maybe.

not only can we not progress, or make gold, or skill up, or read books, or farm clades but we cant even play while sitting in the queue. AND we cant even get back into haven because we cant log in….priceless.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
At this point you might as well count your lucky stars that you can actually log in and play at all. Dont leave haven unless you want hours and hours of queue to maybe get lucky and get into the game….maybe.

not only can we not progress, or make gold, or skill up, or read books, or farm clades but we cant even play while sitting in the queue. AND we cant even get back into haven because we cant log in….priceless.
Not only that but now I have a que for Haven, as well.