About pet points

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I have 75 pet points now. When I tame 2 horses I have max 55 pet points. The question is: if I will have max 100 pet points (adv creat control) and I will tame 2 horses what will be limit of pet points: 55 or 80?

Last edited:

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
I have 75 pet points now. When I tame 2 horses I have max 55 pet points. The question is: if I will have max 100 pet points (adv creat control) and I will tame 2 horses what will be limit of pet points: 55 or 80?
You always get -20 pet points, at least for the first pet but i think it's the same for the rest.
skill Herding will lessen the penalty to -10 pet points at skill level 100, going by my very bad memory :D

Erised2

Mar 7, 2022
CrgHck is correct. You can get up to 75 control points with just creature control (at 100). The remaining 25 require advanced creature control. iF you have both at 100 you get 100 pet points.

If you have 1 pet, you get to use the full 100 pet points.
if you have 2 pets, you get to use 80 pet points
If you have 3 pets you get to use 60 pet points.
Etc.

Each additional pet beyond 1 brings a penalty of 20 pet point reduction from your overall pet point pool. Herding reduces this pet point penalty from 20 down to 10 (at 91 herding). Currently there is no advantage to going beyond 91 herding skill. So with 91 in herding:

If you have 1 pet, you get to use full 100 pet points.
If you have 2 pets, you get 90 points.
If you have 3 pets, you get 80 pet points.
Etc.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for detail information. Is 75 pet points enough to control white bear?
max lvl white bear requires 100 PP, but a lower lvl one can be used with 75 PP
white bear is very hard to get and will definitely die as any other pet, unless you never get it out of stable. if you want to enjoy your pet it must be at least properly easy to get, so I advise focusing on the brown bear which requires 95 PP at max lvl, the terror bird (92 PP), the campadon (99 PP) or even the snapping turtle (66 PP)

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I know this game bad pets system and for my own playing I use only black bears and horses. There are many toxic players in game who kill pets only for fun. This cause unprofitable to use high lvl pets and rare pets. I tame other animals only for sale. For whole month I was saling brown bears in Morin Khur. Now I am focusing for saling birds and campadons. In future I am planning to tame and sell white bears cause its the most expensive animal and I can earn thousands of gold. Therefore I asked about white bears.

Reactions: Maxstor