A greeting to all old Fallen Legion members, old friends and old rivals

Darknight

May 29, 2020
Hey,

I'm wondering if there are any of my old comrades in arms keeping their eyes on MO2 at such an early stage from the old Fallen Legion Alliance - Went by the tags ROME, FL and EVIL during different periods and it consisted of a number of different guilds who at one point or other formed part (Sons of Odin, Ger, Rus, Vada, Sin, BKA, RLC to name the main ones that I remember). If there are, please feel free to send me a PM, I'd love to catch up and maybe see what your thoughts are on MO2, if you'd be returning, whether you'd want to fight side-by-side again etc. Yes, I know its still very early days, but still, i'd like to reconnect with old friends and see where everyone's mind is at.

I had an absolute blast playing MO with all of you back in the day.

To other people who I may know who were not part of the alliance back then, do pm me anyway, I'd love to catch up. I have extremely fond memories of MO, despite all the flak the original game received. I remember the epic conflicts we had with guilds like Fury and Koto and friends (a war which lasted four years if memory serves), wars with WSX, ENVY and AQ, as well as others. I remember fighting side by side with allied guilds such as ES, Guts, Fist to name just a few in what ended up being a series of server wars that brought excitement to the community and also formed friendships in-game and created rivalries. I do hope MO2 can manage to pull that off again. Yes, there were tense moments between opposing guilds, and quite some badmouthing, but let's be honest, it was a fun time in game.

I also remember starting off the game in Dog Company, a guild that thought me the ropes.

Looking forward to hearing from any old faces I might know. Drop me a PM.

Darknight (also played as Zerker for a while)

Last edited:

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Hello there!

Welcome, good to see you here my old frienemy.
Lets hope MO2 brings back as many of its old playerbase along with a bunch of new ones and keep them hooked for years upon years.

Last edited:

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
Hello there is Corleone ( main charakter), Andolini ( mounted combat ), Avicenna ( mage), If you remember i was one the leader of RUS/ EVIL ( after when Dek- IOVOI-POCKOCMOC- Welder or somethink of this left the game).-
And owner ( or acces to owners ) of Fallen Legion keep and Chernobyl keep and Odin Keep for a while, after RLC loose theyr keep, we give them Odin keep. Evil and Chernobyl we loose, because enemy alliance siedge them. But i remember that only i with my hand at my mounted combat Andolini, kill like 20+ people in general battle and we with many looses win the battle. At strillan channel was the video of this battle!
To refresh knowledges about us i give few videos- and there are bad videos, because Sentenzza posted only where we loose, to find mistakes :)
and old old times, when incizium was the best :))) https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilSergius/videos

Also i remember that we were dissapointed when RLC ddosing servers when we siedge them, and shuting him down, when we 2 ot 3 times destroy theyr keep on island, and theyr backup server where theyr keep still have 30%. When SV start changing destroy all time the ballance of game and weapons, when add a lot of no need features and etc. They destroy balance always, when naked shit on plate scale for 10-15 gold stuff, dying agains Tung Steel Hevy armor Horseman with best selection Bull Horses growing up to 125 lvl and Tinderemic Messing Axe, all value 500-600 gold, because there is unreal to kill him with my steel sword or poleaxe. And SV always try to rebalance the game, when poor players start crying about BALANCE! When we spending on 4 horsemans 2000+ gold for equipment and growing up lvl of Horses where we get extra 100 hp, and they fight agains us of 10-15 people of summary stuff of 150-200 golds....

I have still contakt to Smith- Anpany and pivi(fat mage) Sentenzza(mounted combat), Kuzen, Djihad, Sanfaijin, KraagHaag( mounted combat), and others others RUS community for today. We all want to get back to this world, but i dont want be still dessapointed, because someone have better relations with SV, and do whathewer they want.

But we still opening and will return in the game, it would be pleasure to see old friends and enemies, fight with them one more time and i always know, that this 3\4 years what i spend in Mortal Online, was the best time in my life and i really miss this ( miss times what was before f****ng, Scrolls, New spells, and other shit what they add and destroy the game for me). It was enought magic with standart casts of spells for my decision.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Hello again DK, hello Vito! Damn, Xunila, you remember me dude? :D God, nice to see all of you here! As I said to other FL guys in the last few days - THE MEMORIES! Even if I was always a noob, I spent in ODIN/FL great time. Never had that good company in any other games like here. Nice to see all of you back and I wish we will fight side-by-side again ;)

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
Ye, i support you Vakirauta, i am also remember you, i agreed that the last few days of Fallen Legion Alliance, when we losts our keeps, was a great memories and great defeated after few years of great time for this Alliance! Like i sad, best time of my life in videogames, was time what i spend in Mortal Online, playing at laptop with standart 20-28 fps.... In big battles, 18 fps....

Darknight

May 29, 2020
So many old faces :D Really glad to hear from you all!!!! Hope to see you return to MO2 all of you!!!! The battles we had as EVIL were always large, and win or lose, always fun. At least the ones when I was playing. :D Lets keep in touch on these forums!

Reactions: Vakirauta

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
I wasn't part of the SOAP days sadly, don't know much about what happened during that period. But ye I remember the fights with Quad, always fun :)
For sure was always great fun, win or defeat.

Lets remember the unlikeliest of alliances ever to happen in MO history to bring down Koto and AQ. A truly international coalition :LOL:

Reactions: Ibarruri

Darknight

May 29, 2020
For sure was always great fun, win or defeat.

Lets remember the unlikeliest of alliances ever to happen in MO history to bring down Koto and AQ. A truly international coalition :LOL:

Ye that was quite a collection of different guilds haha. Too bad there is very few videos from that war. I think the Koto keep siege vid was taken down, and I can't seem to find any from the Gaul Kor or Meduli fights, nor of the AQ siege other than the one you posted.

Last edited:

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Ye that was quite a collection of different guilds haha. Too bad there is very few videos from that war. I think the Koto keep siege vid was taken down, and I can't seem to find any from the Gaul Kor or Meduli fights, nor of the AQ siege other than the one you posted.
Yes everything got lost somehow. So sad that the one from Kran bridge during Koto siege disappeared. Gods that was a great day.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Man. you remember one old guild name "dark Conclave"??
Was At that time I had not yet played Mortal Online and only heard rumors.
I know something about Wessex, because Ichorus and Azidano were members of Wessex and told me stories, but I don't know much about that time.
Sons of Odin was a very old guild I think, but I'm interested in Dark Conclave.

Do you have any information?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Hello there is Corleone ( main charakter), Andolini ( mounted combat ), Avicenna ( mage), If you remember i was one the leader of RUS/ EVIL ( after when Dek- IOVOI-POCKOCMOC- Welder or somethink of this left the game).-
And owner ( or acces to owners ) of Fallen Legion keep and Chernobyl keep and Odin Keep for a while, after RLC loose theyr keep, we give them Odin keep. Evil and Chernobyl we loose, because enemy alliance siedge them. But i remember that only i with my hand at my mounted combat Andolini, kill like 20+ people in general battle and we with many looses win the battle. At strillan channel was the video of this battle!
To refresh knowledges about us i give few videos- and there are bad videos, because Sentenzza posted only where we loose, to find mistakes :)
and old old times, when incizium was the best :))) https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilSergius/videos

Also i remember that we were dissapointed when RLC ddosing servers when we siedge them, and shuting him down, when we 2 ot 3 times destroy theyr keep on island, and theyr backup server where theyr keep still have 30%. When SV start changing destroy all time the ballance of game and weapons, when add a lot of no need features and etc. They destroy balance always, when naked shit on plate scale for 10-15 gold stuff, dying agains Tung Steel Hevy armor Horseman with best selection Bull Horses growing up to 125 lvl and Tinderemic Messing Axe, all value 500-600 gold, because there is unreal to kill him with my steel sword or poleaxe. And SV always try to rebalance the game, when poor players start crying about BALANCE! When we spending on 4 horsemans 2000+ gold for equipment and growing up lvl of Horses where we get extra 100 hp, and they fight agains us of 10-15 people of summary stuff of 150-200 golds....

I have still contakt to Smith- Anpany and pivi(fat mage) Sentenzza(mounted combat), Kuzen, Djihad, Sanfaijin, KraagHaag( mounted combat), and others others RUS community for today. We all want to get back to this world, but i dont want be still dessapointed, because someone have better relations with SV, and do whathewer they want.

But we still opening and will return in the game, it would be pleasure to see old friends and enemies, fight with them one more time and i always know, that this 3\4 years what i spend in Mortal Online, was the best time in my life and i really miss this ( miss times what was before f****ng, Scrolls, New spells, and other shit what they add and destroy the game for me). It was enought magic with standart casts of spells for my decision.

Your desert combat video is pure gold. You can see Bomex and Naimed and some other old friends. Incredible! Hahaha. We should create a history section, so that all this information is not lost. A lof of historys about ancient days, old guilds etc...When old forum atack we lost much info.

Darknight

May 29, 2020
Sadly I don't know of any dark conclave. I remember a guild named DARK, if that's the one you're referring to? But I don't remember them well. I suppose you could call Odin an old guild now yes hahaha. We were formed after the first AQ war and went strong for a number of years with the Fallen Legion Alliance, through the second AQ war and beyond. The guilds mentioned in the first post were part of the alliance (not all at the same time) It was a very exciting time back then. Wars left, right and centre.

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
Your desert combat video is pure gold. You can see Bomex and Naimed and some other old friends. Incredible! Hahaha. We should create a history section, so that all this information is not lost. A lof of historys about ancient days, old guilds etc...When old forum atack we lost much info.

First of all its not my video, like i say, most of time i playing at laptop with ~20- 25 fps. and cant record :)))

Second, like i say, this video its wors battle with our mistakes what Smith/Anpany/Pivi replace at youtube, that we can see our problems and fix it. He doesnt lay out tons and tons of videos where we dominate 1/1,5 years with 4 or 5 mounteds at the game... But of course, where was 5 vs 20-25 people, we have hard things.

Third, Boomex and Naimed and others have appeared long time after we dominate at mounteds at map ( minimum half year maybe more,, and really i dont remember that Boomex was a problem for us, problem was that he always call friends, and we fight 4-5 vs 12-16... , and dont forget, there was always not more 4-5 of us, and tons of enemies, especial naked mages... Always we fight aganst minimum in 3+ times more than us.... Because 4-5 vs 10 its not be problem for us... Boomex and company never fight with us with the same number of people or minimum more, always x2,x3,x4 more people... Because when we was in the same number, we never loose to him and his friends what i remember.

Fourth, my Mounted Combat Andolini have best ( or one of the best) Kill/Death Ratio in game, because i had kill somethink like 1,5k or 2k+ people and die in battle maybe to 10 times, all deaths at charakter was maybe 18, or somethink like that, farming, crashes, and 2 times death when i was at macros in night... Where was like 400+ reds charakter be killed...

Fifth, you maybe dont remember because you doesnt play or was a noob or join game later, but we in 4-5 players was somethink like ENVY in best times, where they was mercenaries and they decide who will won the battle or war, when they join, but don't forget, they was cheaters or dupers, because they always do unreal thinks and i remember it and always dup the potions, we was clear, and we dominate in general battles in our time of year or year and half and all forum cry that this like unreal to kill us...

P.S. oh i forget, thanks to Boomex videos, i remember that i also have a mage CorleoneII few years :)))

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
First of all its not my video, like i say, most of time i playing at laptop with ~20- 25 fps. and cant record :)))

Second, like i say, this video its wors battle with our mistakes what Smith/Anpany/Pivi replace at youtube, that we can see our problems and fix it. He doesnt lay out tons and tons of videos where we dominate 1/1,5 years with 4 or 5 mounteds at the game... But of course, where was 5 vs 20-25 people, we have hard things.

Third, Boomex and Naimed and others have appeared long time after we dominate at mounteds at map ( minimum half year maybe more,, and really i dont remember that Boomex was a problem for us, problem was that he always call friends, and we fight 4-5 vs 12-16... , and dont forget, there was always not more 4-5 of us, and tons of enemies, especial naked mages... Always we fight aganst minimum in 3+ times more than us.... Because 4-5 vs 10 its not be problem for us... Boomex and company never fight with us with the same number of people or minimum more, always x2,x3,x4 more people... Because when we was in the same number, we never loose to him and his friends what i remember.

Fourth, my Mounted Combat Andolini have best ( or one of the best) Kill/Death Ratio in game, because i had kill somethink like 1,5k or 2k+ people and die in battle maybe to 10 times, all deaths at charakter was maybe 18, or somethink like that, farming, crashes, and 2 times death when i was at macros in night... Where was like 400+ reds charakter be killed...

Fifth, you maybe dont remember because you doesnt play or was a noob or join game later, but we in 4-5 players was somethink like ENVY in best times, where they was mercenaries and they decide who will won the battle or war, when they join, but don't forget, they was cheaters or dupers, because they always do unreal thinks and i remember it and always dup the potions, we was clear, and we dominate in general battles in our time of year or year and half and all forum cry that this like unreal to kill us...

P.S. oh i forget, thanks to Boomex videos, i remember that i also have a mage CorleoneII few years :)))

Yes, all right, I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say.
I like to watch videos of old battles and all that, nothing more.
I had not yet entered the game when all this happened.
My interest is only historical.
I commented on Naimed and Bomex, because some time later I played with them, and I liked seeing a piece from those times.
Regarding you, I remember you, I met you on a couple of occasions and indeed, I remember that you were a lethal warrior, in fact you beat me up on many occasions, although I used other names at that time.
I have little recollection of ENVI. Can you tell me more about this group of elite mercenaries?
This is all very interesting.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Sadly I don't know of any dark conclave. I remember a guild named DARK, if that's the one you're referring to? But I don't remember them well. I suppose you could call Odin an old guild now yes hahaha. We were formed after the first AQ war and went strong for a number of years with the Fallen Legion Alliance, through the second AQ war and beyond. The guilds mentioned in the first post were part of the alliance (not all at the same time) It was a very exciting time back then. Wars left, right and centre.

It is a somewhat dark stage. Many of the veterans who were there at the time have left, and those of us who came to the game afterwards only know remnants of that story.
I know something about the AQ war but not much, actually. I don't even know why that alliance was formed or what the reason for the war was. All that information was lost when the old forum was attacked. Thousands of posts and a lot of history were lost.

Darknight

May 29, 2020
Oh right, well if you want to know more about that period feel free to PM Me, but it will obviously be from my point of view, which could, of course, clash with the points of view of others.