A gathering system sugestion.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
The gathering sys from Life is Feudal is a great one for this game I think, as complex as the crafting sys is it would be a great match. I can't really explain it in a good way, well it is like real life. Anyway, it would add strategy, the resources don't ast for ever so a guild couldn't wall off an area & have endless resources like in MO1.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Well besides the strategy it would add, LiF has a cool system. You would have had to play to know what I mean.

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry bud some of the best resources in game are in a particular place. I don't know if they would consider changing that up.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry bud some of the best resources in game are in a particular place. I don't know if they would consider changing that up.

So making a resource disappear as you gather is to much, ok just a thought. Well makes sense only plants can be replenished by players.

Reactions: Qik

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
LiF was fun, though every recipe and use was unique to each player,
MO has a few trade-secret and guild shared recipes for things that make both the sharing of knowledge and keeping it secret fun.
but yes I agree the LiF systems was decent, still not the depth of MO though

edit - ps. the walls did suck hugely yes.

Ministro

Dec 3, 2020
Yea the resource depletion in LiF was a really good mechanic, it would be nice to have here, IMHO. The walls did suck.

Zeerey

Nov 28, 2020
They have already stated they intend on making resources deplete as its gathered. For example chopping a tree makes it physically fall when its depleted, they also said it will eventually grow back. As for when we will see that probably 6 months to a year who knows but it will eventually make its way into the game.

Reactions: Ministro

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
They have already stated they intend on making resources deplete as its gathered. For example chopping a tree makes it physically fall when its depleted, they also said it will eventually grow back. As for when we will see that probably 6 months to a year who knows but it will eventually make its way into the game.
Do plants have to be replanted or do they just grow back? BTW, I loved the gathering sys in LiF, great news I will see a sys like it in MO2.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Nodes seem to take a lot longer to refill than in MO1, has anybody been able to test this thoroughly?

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
I've noticed that their is a massive increase in the amount of nodes of resources in MO2 compared to MO1. The density made my mouth water. I do wish you were able to visually tell when a rock has been depleted like in Lif, you could clearly see it not being their to gather/mine. My main issue lies with something I can only describe via MO1. You could start mining a rock and when it was depleted you moved a few feet to the left multiple times to find another node. Their was no visual aid, you couldn't tell how much you were going to be able to get in an area unless you have mined it many times. I'd like them to add visual aid to save people the time finding the nodes since I think its too slow to begin with.