A few beginner questions

NDave79

Sep 11, 2020
Hey everyone,

I've never really played Mortal Online, but I thought Mortal Online 2 looked interesting and decided to support it by joining the alpha. My goal is to familiarize myself with the game as new features are released. I was hoping to get some advice on what would be the best things to start out focusing on considering the features that are currently available in alpha. Basically, does anyone have any advice or know of a guide or a thread to help a newb get started in the current state of alpha?

Also, I'm assuming I'm going to have pretty bad ping where I live. Any suggestions on what type of combat would be the most forgiving with bad ping?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Hey everyone,

I've never really played Mortal Online, but I thought Mortal Online 2 looked interesting and decided to support it by joining the alpha. My goal is to familiarize myself with the game as new features are released. I was hoping to get some advice on what would be the best things to start out focusing on considering the features that are currently available in alpha. Basically, does anyone have any advice or know of a guide or a thread to help a newb get started in the current state of alpha?

Also, I'm assuming I'm going to have pretty bad ping where I live. Any suggestions on what type of combat would be the most forgiving with bad ping?

Thanks in advance for any help.
My Mortal Royale tutorial may be of some utility to you. I'll probably make a new one relatively soon for MO 2

Reactions: NDave79

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I would suggest learning the map just because of its massive size. Learning combat is good to for protecting yourself in the future of what MO2 will be. If you are a crafter, give some time for those to come out and try any and everything you can. Trail and Error is huge in previous MO, other than that i highly suggest going through forums of MO1 and gather as much info as you can. The biggest powers in this game knowledge, the more you know the better off you'll be.

Reactions: NDave79