A bit faster respawn for the barrels you can find in the Points of interest and much faster spawn for the locked Camp chests

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
As the title says. Respawn is super slow and it would be cool to be able to plunder more objects like
shelving and drawers inside the buildings !

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
I was thinking the same thing, with the new khurite ruins in the east, would be dope to see khurite themed furniture that can drop

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Me and my friend got the bandit key a while back and when we opened the chest it had like some cuprum coins. Was a feels bad moment but also a generic MO moment.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Me and my friend got the bandit key a while back and when we opened the chest it had like some cuprum coins. Was a feels bad moment but also a generic MO moment.

how do you get keys? I've found locked chests... I assume that at a bandit camp, bandits would drop keys, but there are locks a lot of places.

Eventide

Oct 15, 2022
It's definitely annoying when you go to loot a PoI and find that everything has already been taken.. at least have them respawn when the enemies do (obviously changing enemy respawn time too) or something visual to show when the loot is back or when it will be back.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
how do you get keys? I've found locked chests... I assume that at a bandit camp, bandits would drop keys, but there are locks a lot of places.
The key is just a rare drop from vet bandits I believe. We got it 1 time, and the chest was complete ass lol. I dont get the point in having rare drops like that if the loot can then be worthless.

Reactions: Teknique

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The key is just a rare drop from vet bandits I believe. We got it 1 time, and the chest was complete ass lol. I dont get the point in having rare drops like that if the loot can then be worthless.

wow, all keys for all locked chests? Yea that's a joke. Remember when we could buy keys? :eek:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
wow, all keys for all locked chests? Yea that's a joke. Remember when we could buy keys? :eek:

Id be totally okey with mosts chests having shitty loot if the keys weren't so damn rare. In SV fashion, they overly nerfed both to the point thats its ridiculous.

I agree with having more lootable places but not in easy, accessible places. Lootables should be where you have to deal with hostile npcs or wild beasts. Not just houses inside of guarded cities.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Id be totally okey with mosts chests having shitty loot if the keys weren't so damn rare. In SV fashion, they overly nerfed both to the point thats its ridiculous.

I agree with having more lootable places but not in easy, accessible places. Lootables should be where you have to deal with hostile npcs or wild beasts. Not just houses inside of guarded cities.

or climb! Fuck, I love climbing. I wanna get to the mountain top and find something.

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
or climb! Fuck, I love climbing. I wanna get to the mountain top and find something.
Agreed!

I hope they have been putting some of these points of interest in out of the way places as well.

The ones I have seen are in more or less well traveled areas.

Not that I have done a lot of exploring lately. But I have found a few in the areas I move through regularly.

Its good to see more things like this in general though.

Oh.. and we need lockpicking for the chests! Not sure why they have passed up on this for so long.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Agreed!

I hope they have been putting some of these points of interest in out of the way places as well.

The ones I have seen are in more or less well traveled areas.

Not that I have done a lot of exploring lately. But I have found a few in the areas I move through regularly.

Its good to see more things like this in general though.

Oh.. and we need lockpicking for the chests! Not sure why they have passed up on this for so long.

Yea of all the things I never did in MO1 (a lot, cuz I was hyperfocused,) lock picking was def something I wanted to try haha. Looked really interesting. I dunno why they took out so much. Those minigames and stuff like crafting depth (even if most of it was non-viable) were what charmed me to MO, and I'm positive that potential players would feel the same.

Reactions: Amadman