Do we want servers yes or no?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Due to the unfortunate queue disaster in the mainland how would the community feel if we divided Myrland into 5 servers?

Tindrem, Morin Khur, Guar Kor, Meduli and Bakti. Each region will be a server and it will just act as a loading screen, similar to what we had in MO1 when porting to Sarducca. I mention Sarducca so it won’t feel unfamiliar to MO vets.

The 30 sec load screen will be a safe zone and there should be a safe zone in that entire area (or put guards to patrol roads in and out) when porting to prevent griefers from killing people when they can’t defend themselves.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Due to the unfortunate queue disaster in the mainland how would the community feel if we divided Myrland into 5 servers?

Tindrem, Morin Khur, Guar Kor, Meduli and Bakti. Each region will be a server and it will just act as a loading screen, similar to what we had in MO1 when porting to Sarducca. I mention Sarducca so it won’t feel unfamiliar to MO vets.

The 30 sec load screen will be a safe zone and there should be a safe zone in that entire area when porting to prevent griefers from killing people when they can’t defend themselves.
Each node is already a server, myrland is about 7 servers with a cap of around 8k players concurrent. The current issue is that to many people are on one node instead of spread out. Mostly far to many people have been on the tindrem node causing this issue.

I dont know why they thought that 1k pop for their major cities was ok for a release when you normally expect 10k-30k for the lowest mmo release numbers. And naturally no one wants to be left behind in haven so no one will stay in haven.

Reactions: Serverus