• Mounted Combat is trash
    tal0s
    tal0s
    I know the solution! Add the ability to use a fucking shield! /s
    Mounted Combat is the most neglected class
    Kaemik
    Kaemik
    The issue is they're afraid to make MC a powerful role because:

A. Everyone needs mounts to cross the map and that throws off mounted balance.
    B. The counters to it currently in-place wouldn't be sufficient if it didn't suck against footies.

So mounted combat needs to be a patch of it's own brought in alongside other features that make it balanced.
    tal0s
    tal0s
    Mounted Combat is the most neglected class
    Emdash
    Emdash
    I disagree @ Kae. MC is necessary for balance. MC doesn't become more powerful w/ more people like MA does. MC is more of a smallscale roam, ideally, and yea they mop people up, but so what? What they need ABSOLUTELY is a low dismount threshold for people without balance.
    Stream: "We are doing stuff" "we promise its good" "We changed QA" 6 months post release :sleep:
    Pee Pee Poo Poo, this patch was kinda doo doo.
    Reactions: Teknique
    tal0s
    tal0s
    They released trinkets that are way more buffed than intended. Patched them out and let a small group of players keep the OP trinkets. I wouldn't say everything works.
    2Op4Scrubs
    2Op4Scrubs
    Bruh, The "op" trinkets will cost normal pricing to recharge. And everything works.
    • Haha
    Reactions: tal0s
    tal0s
    tal0s
    Incorrectacus
    Imagine being mad at your customers for failing to meet deadlines you set for 4 months.
    Emdash
    Emdash
    This is why I will (probably) always come back to the forums after I say I won't, but I'm not posting in MO discord!
    The mad lads have actually fixed the queue, bravo farmer joe and all you barnyard animals.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…