Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Emdash's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Emdash
replied to the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
.
good post, brother. Wardec is a big issue. If you dec someone, you are pvping them beyond RPK. No one should be protected from a dec...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
MO had a great system with brutal siege before, dudes would get sieged for violating... if they black listed people from town (you could...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Why would I not want them to balance the game? They are going to USE DATA and BALANCE. Do you know how many things that can be...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Double Post: I mean, I think just opening up the game more would be a great balance change. I think being able to dec zergs and such...
Sep 27, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
what's the bet? Are you fartbox? Dude said something similar to me, how the game was gonna explode in pop once they added wep abilities...
Sep 27, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
Low Hanging Fruit (Balance Before the New Year)
in
General Discussion
.
So, we read the announcement. SV is gonna DO BETTER? Or are they mailing it in?? Now that Iloros has settled in for his few-day nap, let...
Sep 26, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
hi. The thread was about what they should do, not what they were going to do. Bookmark this: https://steamcharts.com/app/1170950
Sep 26, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Patch 3.1.0 PTR Reaction:
.
yeppp, and now we hope THEY figured it out. Dunno about the last part. I mean, it needed to change somehow. It probably should be...
Sep 25, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I have met thousands of people on the internet. Maybe tens of thousands+, Iloros is in a unique category of people who actually annoy...
Sep 25, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Please continue to boost my shite. I think it will be coming up on Google soon when people search Mortal Online haha. I have given...
Sep 24, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
haha, a unique opportunity presents itself here... <3
Sep 22, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
it does, cuz it is a real world example of what we are talking about. This is your biggest problem, you can read things and for the most...
Sep 20, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I guess the best way for you to understand it would be this. What is your greatest accomplishment in MO history? What have you done to...
Sep 19, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I think you were right, but it was fun for a few weeks. Thanks for checking out my thread. It's sad how they sucked the life out of the...
Sep 16, 2026
Top
Bottom