Why the Skill "Marksmanship" need a buff

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Atm this Skill is the worst Option.
It does not ignore the Armor of Horses, when used on Foot, if you give them a headshot, how it should be !

Every other option is better and this is why noone use it. The Longbow makes much more damage on Body hits but also more damage on Headshots !
This should change. The Longbow should deal more damage on Body hits, but the shortbow with Marksmanship more damage on Headshots.

Any other skill is currently better. As a Dex Fighter, you either take Necro to benefit from Ark Bond, or you take Potion Ultilization, which lets you drink twice as many Potions. Or you go as a hybrid/ dex fighter on heavy armor training with a thick tower shield, which you toggle. When you take it off you regenerate a lot of mana, and when you wear it you are super tanky.

I think the Towershield is still OP even after the nerf! It should slow down the Player !

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It does something. Low charge head shots are pretty potent vs decent horse armor imo. You get marks for MA to farm circle mobs haha, and shoot people's horses in the head when they try to fight you.

I got my marks @ 60, no weak spot gift, 129 dex... iz OK. 100 Marks is pretty high weak spot chance. It would be nice if marks increased weak spot chance AND armor penetration. I can agree with that. But it def penetrates armor decently. It's just not gonna give you an 80. It's hard enough to hit heads that I could see more advantages.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I did not make more damage with headshots (weakspots), if i hit the head of ân armored horse on foot, the last time i tested it.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I did not make more damage with headshots (weakspots), if i hit the head of the horse on foot, the last time i tested it.

vs what armor? I deleted all of my old vids, but I had a bunch of horse head shots in my stuff. I def have a different experience than you. Head shotting horses is part of my game plan lol. It always seems to catch people by surprise. I don't have much experience head shotting stuff on foot, except mobs.

If you are using a longbow to weak spot, maybe they nerfed long bow weak spots cuz they were too nuts, but a short bow definitely gets increased damage. It's not complete armor ignore tho, or even that high level armor ignore, but it's enough to shock someone who catches one.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Did not worked for me on foot, so i dropped it, but it would be nice if you could test it on foot. I had no mounted Archery and wanted to use it to defend me against mounted players.